Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Runner's Trail

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Track and XC runners

Visit http://www.traxck.com our new home!!!!

+33
Love For Running
Lily
whenhen
XCTrackXC
XCRUNning
xotrackkgirl
eternally_running
NotChangingUntilSub5
silly runner:)
5280ft
BagoXC25
thedistance
*sg*
RUNxxWILD07
mae2937
FinishingKick
BA_Sadie.
XC_crazy
alex-likes-running
CT Track
ND XC 23
hannah
baby got track
Running With Scissors
Just Because
futureNIKErunner
ILOVEBRIE101
T B K
thelagwagon
runnergirl93
Pinthin
Kugar
PCNQtrack
37 posters

What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running

BA_Sadie.
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2445
    Mile Time : 5:54
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 3 Empty Re: What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running

Post by BA_Sadie. Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:53 am

Pinthin wrote:does anyone shop at urban outfitters?? That place is amazingg

or delias, washington is finally getting a delias..I'm soo excited!! lol i'm such a girl Rolling Eyes

i go to urban behavior dk if thats the same thing lol.
    i forgot about bags..im kinda a bag freak i just got a new pink coach bag which is sooooo cute lol.
    BagoXC25
    BagoXC25
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 364
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 3 Empty Re: What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running

Post by BagoXC25 Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:27 pm

ATribeCalledGreg wrote:Bago you would remind me of an 80s breakdancer.

Funny thing is I can breakdance lol.
    thedistance
    thedistance
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 47
    Mile Time : papa murphey's
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

Post by thedistance Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:28 pm

since we're talking about apperances...

love the mustache PTZ. ayyyye.
    eternally_running
    eternally_running
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 669
    Registration date : 2008-07-08

Post by eternally_running Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:08 pm

*sg* wrote:Well, my school has a uniform, so I don't have that many clothes... just enough to get by on dress down days w/ some variety. At home I mostly wear running clothes, or jeans and a t-shirt. But for dress down days most of my clothes are from american eagle or target... because I don't want to spend that much money on clothes... unless they're for running, then I splurge!! tongue

Same here. We have uniform, and its kinda boring... Rolling Eyes
    on weekends i usually stay in running clothes If we go somewhere, i usually like to dress up.....something cute Smile
    Pinthin
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2888
    Mile Time : none
    Class : 2010
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

Post by Pinthin Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:55 pm

BagoXC25 wrote:
    ATribeCalledGreg wrote:Bago you would remind me of an 80s breakdancer.

Funny thing is I can breakdance lol.

dance <-- theres bago.. lol

head spin
    Pinthin
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Pinthin Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:59 pm

BA_Sadie. wrote:

or delias, washington is finally getting a delias..I'm soo excited!! lol i'm such a girl Rolling Eyes

i forgot about bags..im kinda a bag freak i just got a new pink coach bag which is sooooo cute lol.

um I dont think soo.. hmm

ehh I hate spending more then $30 on a bag. [no offense this just bugs me..] but I hate seeing girls with dooney and bourke bags, chanel etc.. when that money could have been better spent or given to charity w/e.

and all the girls at my school have one aghblahhhh. Some I'll agree are really cute, but just not worth it =/
    XC_crazy
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 820
    Mile Time : 5:44
    800m Time : 2:32
    Registration date : 2008-05-25

Post by XC_crazy Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:06 pm

Pinthin wrote:
    BA_Sadie. wrote:

ehh I hate spending more then $30 on a bag. [no offense this just bugs me..] but I hate seeing girls with dooney and bourke bags, chanel etc.. when that money could have been better spent or given to charity w/e.

and all the girls at my school have one aghblahhhh. Some I'll agree are really cute, but just not worth it =/

I don't think there is a place near where I live where you can buy designer bags and I can't imagine spending that much on a purse. I'm happy with the one I have. It cost me $10 at wet seal.
    Pinthin
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Pinthin Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:35 am

XC_crazy wrote:
    Pinthin wrote:
    BA_Sadie. wrote:

I don't think there is a place near where I live where you can buy designer bags and I can't imagine spending that much on a purse. I'm happy with the one I have. It cost me $10 at wet seal.

I buy mine at target or forever 21..cheap is good. lol I hate spending lots of money.
    xotrackkgirl
    xotrackkgirl
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1023
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

Post by xotrackkgirl Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:29 pm

usually clothes from american eagle, hollister, or deliahs.

I love polos with destructed jeans and beach flip flops.
    Pinthin
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Pinthin Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:34 pm

TripleJumppXo wrote:usually clothes from american eagle, hollister, or deliahs.

I love polos with destructed jeans and beach flip flops.

I love delias
    eternally_running
    eternally_running
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Post by eternally_running Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:16 pm

runnergirl93 wrote:i like the first sweatshirt greg shoed if it was in girls i think i would buy it. me and my friend one time took our guy friends pants and put them on, they are very comfy i like them, the uncomfy part was them trying to take the pants back. i guess ill post pictures
    id wear an outfit like this:
    What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 3 AAAAAoZlUYAAAAAAAOyB1AWhat kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 3 0431_7988_956
    with a pair of sandals since it summer.

thats a super cute top! Smile
    xotrackkgirl
    xotrackkgirl
    Elite
    Elite

Post by xotrackkgirl Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:19 pm

alex-likes-running wrote:when im not running i just wear a tshirt (either from old navy, quicksilver, ripcurl, billabong, or places that i've been to) with cacky shorts.
    i never wear jeans, and when i do wear long pants, they're either slacks for church, or sweatpants.
    oh and i never wear shoes, unless im running or at church, flip flops all the way.

I <33 Billabong! The closest one is 2 hours away. PACSun sells it but it's a mix of a billion things so I don't find a ton of stuff that I like.
    eternally_running
    eternally_running
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Post by eternally_running Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:20 pm

BA_Sadie. wrote:ummm unlike every other girl at my school i never wear hollister or abercrombie not cuz i can't afford them but because i hate when people just wear what everyone else wears...i either wear like ralph lauren and stuff like that or else i wear kinda retro stuff like urban behavior and pac sun or i wear running clothes. but you will never ever ever see me in hollister or abercrombie lol. get your own style posers lol.

i dont wear thoes brands either......everyone wears thoes, and it gets annoying to see almost everyone wear the same brand, and show no individuality at all.. Rolling Eyes
    xotrackkgirl
    xotrackkgirl
    Elite
    Elite

Post by xotrackkgirl Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:21 pm

BA_Sadie. wrote:What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 3 PPOLO2-3869611_lifestyle_v330

i have this dress from ralph lauren.

What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 3 4884573_01?$08_product_detail$

and this from pacsun.

i wear a lot of dresses lol.

What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 3 P-1
    i have this shirt from ubran behavior.

i also like hot topic a lotttttttt.

i get a lot of tees from there.

polo rugby and and polo are awesome, but I can't afford it, lol. my best friend's dad is the vp so I get some free stuff from there and club monaco sometimes.
    xotrackkgirl
    xotrackkgirl
    Elite
    Elite

Post by xotrackkgirl Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:22 pm

eternally_running wrote:
    BA_Sadie. wrote:ummm unlike every other girl at my school i never wear hollister or abercrombie not cuz i can't afford them but because i hate when people just wear what everyone else wears...i either wear like ralph lauren and stuff like that or else i wear kinda retro stuff like urban behavior and pac sun or i wear running clothes. but you will never ever ever see me in hollister or abercrombie lol. get your own style posers lol.

i dont wear thoes brands either......everyone wears thoes, and it gets annoying to see almost everyone wear the same brand, and show no individuality at all.. Rolling Eyes

I shop there but I mix it up with clothes from all over, and I don't wear it everyday or anything.
    Pinthin
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Pinthin Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:52 pm

What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 3 Gt

those are on my wishlist.. ughhh stupid pictures are confusing >=/ haha

wow I edited this 6 times.. ANYWAYS like I was saying, the shirt supports wwf so when you buy it money gets donated to them. And Vans & keds are amazingg. And I wear whatever pants that are long enough. =]

Last edited by Pinthin on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 6 times in total
    xotrackkgirl
    xotrackkgirl
    Elite
    Elite

Post by xotrackkgirl Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:54 pm

you're not boring pinthin! you're unique && thats awesome.
    XCRUNning
    XCRUNning

Number of posts : 5
    Class : 8th grade
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by XCRUNning Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:31 pm

Running clothes I wear sometimes to school, I mostly wear Aeropostale, Hollister and alittle of American Eagle. I like there clothes more than the cheap Wal-Mart clothes.
    XCTrackXC
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 398
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Post by XCTrackXC Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:55 pm

Mostly the same here. American Eagle/Hollister and some Aeropostale.
    I also wear running clothes a lot and shirts from school teams & groups and stuff.
    CT Track
    CT Track
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 774
    Mile Time : 2012
    Class : 15:32
    Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by CT Track Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:15 pm

As of late, I'll wear nothing too presentable. I wear my training clothes so I don't have to change usually, so I'm out there in a white tee and shorts or some of the clothes I got from the school.
    whenhen
    whenhen
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1567
    Mile Time : I'm a rebel. I put text in here
    Class : 2012
    Half-Marathon Time : 1:46 PR; 2:00 range normal
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Post by whenhen Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:10 pm

I wear pants and a few shits from Charlotte Ruse and Forever 21
    I buy mostly blank t-shirts and then create a design to put on them.
    My sweatshirts are UCLA, marathon team, and a few thin ones from cafe press
    Lily
    Lily
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 462
    Mile Time : 5:56
    Class : 2011
    800m Time : 2:34
    5000m XC Time : 20:45
    Registration date : 2008-11-27

Post by Lily Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:30 pm

i'm kind of eclectic about what i wear. i was voted best dressed for eighth grade superlatives haha. i shop at places like urban outfitters, american apparel, free people, uniqlo, thrift stores, boutiques in new york, random places in vermont, sometimes j.crew for basics and stuff. i don't like to be really matchy matchy. i don't really have any full body pictures though, so i can't post any. i don't wear running clothes or sweats to school very often. sometimes i will i guess.
    Pinthin
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Pinthin Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:42 pm

^^ yeaah I love urban outfitters, and american apparel, anndd free people (but f.p is kinda $$) annndddd I love thrift stores, you can always find cooler ones by colleges, in their district and what not.

I really like modcloth.com too but you have to buy things really fast or they run out =/
    alex-likes-running
    alex-likes-running
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Number of posts : 3314
    800m Time : 2:28
    5000m XC Time : 20:36
    Half-Marathon Time : 1:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Post by alex-likes-running Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:10 pm

i'd say, 1/4 of my shirts are band shirts, 1/4 are just plain t shirts of varying colors, 1/4 have to do with running (not like running tops, but just shirts about running lol), and 1/4 are funny shirts (like, one i've got says "Everytime you download music, God kills a kitten"). and then i got a couple nice button ups for church and formal occasions...i almost never wear polo/collared shirts, only when i go to like a nice place for dinner or go golfing lol.

and i never wear jeans. i usually just wear cargo shorts, and during the winter i'll wear like long track pants. jeans are just uncomfortable imo.
    xotrackkgirl
    xotrackkgirl
    Elite
    Elite

Post by xotrackkgirl Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:54 pm

Pinthin wrote:^^ yeaah I love urban outfitters, and american apparel, anndd free people (but f.p is kinda $$) annndddd I love thrift stores, you can always find cooler ones by colleges, in their district and what not.

I really like modcloth.com too but you have to buy things really fast or they run out =/

i love urban outfitters!

I get alot of handme downs and my cousin shops there so if I have anything
    from urban or free people, its from her. (:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:35 pm