Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Runner's Trail

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Track and XC runners

Visit http://www.traxck.com our new home!!!!

+33
Love For Running
Lily
whenhen
XCTrackXC
XCRUNning
xotrackkgirl
eternally_running
NotChangingUntilSub5
silly runner:)
5280ft
BagoXC25
thedistance
*sg*
RUNxxWILD07
mae2937
FinishingKick
BA_Sadie.
XC_crazy
alex-likes-running
CT Track
ND XC 23
hannah
baby got track
Running With Scissors
Just Because
futureNIKErunner
ILOVEBRIE101
T B K
thelagwagon
runnergirl93
Pinthin
Kugar
PCNQtrack
37 posters

What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running

baby got track
    baby got track
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2211
    Class : 2011
    5000m XC Time : 22:42
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running

Post by baby got track Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:50 pm

futureNIKErunner wrote:
    baby got track wrote:
    futureNIKErunner wrote:
    baby got track wrote:
    futureNIKErunner wrote:
    baby got track wrote:I usually wear running clothes because they are more comfortable than anything else I own, but if I'm not wearing running clothes, I'm most likely wearing a black fitted tee shirt with jeans. I'm so boring... actualy I'm just too lazy to pick out a whole complex outfit every day. Very Happy

lol i wore the same type of black nike shorts like EVERYDAY to school w/ a running shirt. i was always dressed to run. lol
    I know what you mean haha. I'm always the first one down to the track after school because I don't have to change lol. I wear Nike stuff too because they make really comfortable clothes.

lol yeah i NEVER change for track or my shoes or nothing. i am 100% ready. lol its awesome
    Very Happy
    Same haha, I always wear my running shoes.

my running shoes ARE my shoes. lol
    cause wats better than a pair of Nikes? Very Happy
    A pair of Sauconys. Razz
    Jk. I like Nikes, but they don't fit my weird feet (at least the pairs I've tried)
    ND XC 23
    ND XC 23
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 563
    Mile Time : i like to do stuff
    Class : funny
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running

Post by ND XC 23 Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:13 pm

well during the summer my wardrobe pretty much ONLY consists of my favorite running shorts and a tank top. i love the nike tempos---mmm i have 3 pairs so i dont go a day without a clean pair

What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 2 Lcsnikeshorts

im also a big fan of the sweats...i went to an all girls school (no uniform) so thats pretty much what i dressed in every day.

but as for when i choose to not look like a fitness freak/slob my favorites are: j. crew, madewell, american eagle, forever 21, polo, urban outfitters...and for shoes i love steve madden and of course the old navy flip flops
    futureNIKErunner
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 3510
    Mile Time : wat goes here again?
    Class : Sophmore

Post by futureNIKErunner Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:25 pm

baby got track wrote:
    futureNIKErunner wrote:
    baby got track wrote:
    futureNIKErunner wrote:
    baby got track wrote:
    futureNIKErunner wrote:
    baby got track wrote:I usually wear running clothes because they are more comfortable than anything else I own, but if I'm not wearing running clothes, I'm most likely wearing a black fitted tee shirt with jeans. I'm so boring... actualy I'm just too lazy to pick out a whole complex outfit every day. Very Happy

lol i wore the same type of black nike shorts like EVERYDAY to school w/ a running shirt. i was always dressed to run. lol
    I know what you mean haha. I'm always the first one down to the track after school because I don't have to change lol. I wear Nike stuff too because they make really comfortable clothes.

lol yeah i NEVER change for track or my shoes or nothing. i am 100% ready. lol its awesome
    Very Happy

A pair of Sauconys. Razz
    Jk. I like Nikes, but they don't fit my weird feet (at least the pairs I've tried)

u mean your feet dont fit the nikes Very Happy
    nike is only for the best. lol jk
    CT Track
    CT Track
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 774
    Mile Time : 2012
    Class : 15:32
    Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by CT Track Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:09 am

I wear none name brand polos, solid color t shirts, or college t shirts. Shorts are usually cargo shorts. And I either wear my running shoes or my starbury's. I'm cheap I usually shop at Steve and Barry's haha.

oh and nike sucks
    alex-likes-running
    alex-likes-running
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Number of posts : 3314
    Class : 2010
    800m Time : 2:28
    5000m XC Time : 20:36
    Half-Marathon Time : 1:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Post by alex-likes-running Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:47 am

when im not running i just wear a tshirt (either from old navy, quicksilver, ripcurl, billabong, or places that i've been to) with cacky shorts.
    i never wear jeans, and when i do wear long pants, they're either slacks for church, or sweatpants.
    oh and i never wear shoes, unless im running or at church, flip flops all the way.
    XC_crazy
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 820
    Mile Time : 5:44
    800m Time : 2:32
    Registration date : 2008-05-25

Post by XC_crazy Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:21 am

In the summer I wear shorts and they vary in styles. I have plaid ones, denim ones, khaki ones, bermudas, and short shorts. Then I usually just wear some sort of tshirt and either flip flops or my adidas shoes. Oh and I wear polos for nicer occasions in the summer.
    In the winter/fall/spring dark was jeans slightly flared and I just got a pair from Charllote Russe while I was on vacation but I get most of mine from Vanity and I'll wear hoodies from american eagle or aeropostale and tshirts from different places or something along that line.
    BA_Sadie.
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2445
    Mile Time : 5:54

Post by BA_Sadie. Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:19 am

ummm unlike every other girl at my school i never wear hollister or abercrombie not cuz i can't afford them but because i hate when people just wear what everyone else wears...i either wear like ralph lauren and stuff like that or else i wear kinda retro stuff like urban behavior and pac sun or i wear running clothes. but you will never ever ever see me in hollister or abercrombie lol. get your own style posers lol.
    FinishingKick
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4773
    Mile Time : 4:52
    Class : Sophomore
    800m Time : 2:10
    5000m XC Time : 17:29
    1000m Time : 2:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Post by FinishingKick Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:23 am

A lot of stuff like this:
    What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 2 DS_124920_s

What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 2 845_2
    BA_Sadie.
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

Post by BA_Sadie. Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:49 am

What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 2 PPOLO2-3869611_lifestyle_v330

i have this dress from ralph lauren.

What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 2 4884573_01?$08_product_detail$

and this from pacsun.

i wear a lot of dresses lol.

What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 2 P-1
    i have this shirt from ubran behavior.

i also like hot topic a lotttttttt.

i get a lot of tees from there.
    mae2937
    mae2937
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1125
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Post by mae2937 Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:56 am

either really preppy stuff like raulph lauren or lacoste

or running clothes
    BA_Sadie.
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

Post by BA_Sadie. Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:58 am

[quote="mae2937"]either really preppy stuff like raulph lauren or lacoste

or running clothes[/quote

thats how i am.
    RUNxxWILD07
    RUNxxWILD07
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 995
    Registration date : 2008-06-18

Post by RUNxxWILD07 Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:04 pm

jeans - american eagle or jcpenny
    dressy shirts - wet seal or forever 21
    shoes - charlotte russe flats, or heels,
    sweater shoes from american eagle, or old navy flip flops
    t-shirts - victorias secret, running shirts, american eagle
    zip-ups - american eagle or hollister
    dresses - charlotte russe, old navy, forever 21
    bags - targer, forever 21
    *sg*
    *sg*
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 358
    Registration date : 2008-06-27

Post by *sg* Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:21 pm

Well, my school has a uniform, so I don't have that many clothes... just enough to get by on dress down days w/ some variety. At home I mostly wear running clothes, or jeans and a t-shirt. But for dress down days most of my clothes are from american eagle or target... because I don't want to spend that much money on clothes... unless they're for running, then I splurge!! tongue
    thedistance
    thedistance
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 47
    Mile Time : papa murphey's
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

Post by thedistance Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:58 pm

If I'm going out somewhere, I'll usually kinda 'dress up' I guess. That consists of AE, Old Navy, or Target.

When I'm at home or work, it's just running shorts with a school/race T.

I like my comfy clothes. Very Happy
    baby got track
    baby got track
    Elite
    Elite

Post by baby got track Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:59 pm

futureNIKErunner wrote:
    baby got track wrote:
    futureNIKErunner wrote:
    baby got track wrote:
    futureNIKErunner wrote:
    baby got track wrote:
    futureNIKErunner wrote:

Very Happy

A pair of Sauconys. Razz

u mean your feet dont fit the nikes Very Happy
    nike is only for the best. lol jk
    Hahaha actually you're right about the first part, my feet are WEIRD. Very Happy
    baby got track
    baby got track
    Elite
    Elite

Post by baby got track Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:00 pm

ND XC 23 wrote:i love the nike tempos---mmm i have 3 pairs so i dont go a day without a clean pair
    Those are the most comfortable shorts ever!! I love them. Very Happy
    Pinthin
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2888
    Mile Time : none
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

Post by Pinthin Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:22 pm

does anyone shop at urban outfitters?? That place is amazingg

or delias, washington is finally getting a delias..I'm soo excited!! lol i'm such a girl Rolling Eyes
    BagoXC25
    BagoXC25
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 364

Post by BagoXC25 Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:51 pm

A brief description:Afro, Jesus bracelet, Dragonforce shirt, Sweatpants (I never wear jeans. Ever.), thermal socks (I like keeping my feet warm and moist Smile ), and brooks radius.
    What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 2 Me
    5280ft
    5280ft
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 375
    Registration date : 2008-06-26

Post by 5280ft Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:53 pm

I usually just wear running clothes- clean of course.
    But for school if not that, usually jeans and a tee
    XC_crazy
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 820
    Mile Time : 5:44
    800m Time : 2:32
    Registration date : 2008-05-25

Post by XC_crazy Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:59 pm

baby got track wrote:
    ND XC 23 wrote:i love the nike tempos---mmm i have 3 pairs so i dont go a day without a clean pair
    Those are the most comfortable shorts ever!! I love them. Very Happy

I just got a new pair of them. So now I have 2 pairs.
    Just Because
    Just Because
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 496

Post by Just Because Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:30 pm

In Grade 7-8 people would get made fun of if they weren't wearing AE Holister, and brands along those lines. I don't know how important fashion is at your school but as soon as i got to high school nobody cared.
    RUNxxWILD07
    RUNxxWILD07
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 995
    Registration date : 2008-06-18

Post by RUNxxWILD07 Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:37 pm

nice picture Bago, my friend never wears jeans ever either.
    runnergirl93
    runnergirl93
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 534
    Mile Time : 6:00
    800m Time : 2:41
    5000m XC Time : 21:55
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

Post by runnergirl93 Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:53 pm

Pinthin wrote:does anyone shop at urban outfitters?? That place is amazingg

or delias, washington is finally getting a delias..I'm soo excited!! lol i'm such a girl Rolling Eyes

idk but i love delias. the closest one to me is an hour away unfortunately ):
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 146
    Mile Time : running. duh.
    Class : :)
    Registration date : 2008-06-29

Post by silly runner:) Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:53 pm

BagoXC25 wrote:A brief description:Afro, Jesus bracelet, Dragonforce shirt, Sweatpants (I never wear jeans. Ever.), thermal socks (I like keeping my feet warm and moist Smile ), and brooks radius.
    What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running - Page 2 Me

ha. that's cute.
    i love hoodies. and colorful clothes. and jeans. levis are amazing. and i wear a lot of skinnies. and flats. i hate shoes so i normally wear sandals. during the summer i normally wear a tank and jean shorts. and i love cardigans. but i normally never wear tee shirts.
    NotChangingUntilSub5
    NotChangingUntilSub5
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 653
    Mile Time : Cashier
    Class : HARD FUCKING CORE
    Registration date : 2008-05-28

Post by NotChangingUntilSub5 Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:56 pm

Nothing if I can help it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:46 pm