Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Runner's Trail

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Track and XC runners

Visit http://www.traxck.com our new home!!!!

+33
Love For Running
Lily
whenhen
XCTrackXC
XCRUNning
xotrackkgirl
eternally_running
NotChangingUntilSub5
silly runner:)
5280ft
BagoXC25
thedistance
*sg*
RUNxxWILD07
mae2937
FinishingKick
BA_Sadie.
XC_crazy
alex-likes-running
CT Track
ND XC 23
hannah
baby got track
Running With Scissors
Just Because
futureNIKErunner
ILOVEBRIE101
T B K
thelagwagon
runnergirl93
Pinthin
Kugar
PCNQtrack
37 posters

What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running

PCNQtrack
    PCNQtrack
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1663
    Mile Time : 4:59
    Class : '11 BABY
    5000m XC Time : 16:59
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running Empty Re: What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running

Post by PCNQtrack Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:05 pm

Sweet t-shirts and cool shorts (mostly plaid), new oakley sunglasses, a hat most the time, old running shoes
    Kugar
    Kugar
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 404
    Class : Junior
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running Empty Re: What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running

Post by Kugar Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:20 pm

When I'm just hanging around the house, usually I wear a tank top and jeans. Sometimes a baseball cap, if I'm feeling ambitious. Wink And I have a cross that I got for confirmation that I'm always wearing too.
    Pinthin
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2888
    Mile Time : none
    Class : 2010
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

Post by Pinthin Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:26 pm

I almost always wear my adidas sweats when I'm at home...sometimes school too.

school wise like brands I mostly shop at forever 21, target, delias, and thrifty type stores. I'm a bargain shopper =] The only clothes I spend a ton of money on is my running stuff.
    runnergirl93
    runnergirl93
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 534
    Mile Time : 6:00
    800m Time : 2:41
    5000m XC Time : 21:55
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

Post by runnergirl93 Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:06 pm

at home i ussually wear comfy shorts and a tanktop or bathing suits.

other wise i ussually wear skinny jeans and a cute shirt (somthing fashionable i suppose) or casual dresses. ussually from american eagle, max rave, charlotte russe, or oldnavy. if im ambitious ill post a pic later.
    thelagwagon
    thelagwagon
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 346
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

Post by thelagwagon Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:15 pm

I get all my clothes from The Warehouse (kinda like your wal-mart), apart from running stuff, formal stuff and shoes. Most of my t shirts are blank, cost $5 each. Got them in white, grey and black. Pants I wear jeans, cargo pants, and during summer just regular shorts. Shoes, I wear Vans for skating and most year round, but during summer I wear jandals. I think that's an NZ term, but just google image search.
    T B K
    T B K
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1667
    Mile Time : 5:39
    Class : 2013
    800m Time : 2:38
    5000m XC Time : 20:18
    Registration date : 2008-06-29

Post by T B K Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:26 pm

I wear my race shirts or under armour shirts and I wear Nike, adidas, Under Armour shorts.
    ILOVEBRIE101
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 139
    Location : IN ORDER TO FILL THIS BOX, I HAVE USED EXACTLY ONE HUNDRED LETTERS WHICH IS THE MAXIMUM LOL WUT
    Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by ILOVEBRIE101 Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:49 pm

I NEVER WEAR CLOTHES

NEVER
    T B K
    T B K
    Elite
    Elite

Post by T B K Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:51 pm

No wonder people run away from you.
    futureNIKErunner
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 3510
    Mile Time : wat goes here again?
    Class : Sophmore

Post by futureNIKErunner Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:57 pm

i have these black nike shorts that i wear like everyday. but i have more than one pair. and a race t shirt. same for school or AE clothes. with nike shoes. usually running cause i like to keep that feel in my legs. and always my nike watch. unless i am home then i wear an old walmart watch
    ILOVEBRIE101
    Pro
    Pro

Location : IN ORDER TO FILL THIS BOX, I HAVE USED EXACTLY ONE HUNDRED LETTERS WHICH IS THE MAXIMUM LOL WUT

Post by ILOVEBRIE101 Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:59 pm

T B K wrote:No wonder people run away from you.

..LOL UMMM NO.

YOU SEE, I DONT MAKE JUDGEMENTS ABOUT PEOPLE IVE NEVER MET IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE THATS KIND OF SHALLOW

AND WOW IF WE RAN A 5K ID FINISH MORE THAN A MILE AHEAD OF YOU AND IM NOT A 5K RUNNER

JUS SAYIN.

(IB SOMEONE SAYS "WHO CARES!!! WERE HAVING FUN AND WORK HARD OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT")
    futureNIKErunner
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

Post by futureNIKErunner Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:03 pm

ILOVEBRIE101 wrote:

..LOL UMMM NO.

YOU SEE, I DONT MAKE JUDGEMENTS ABOUT PEOPLE IVE NEVER MET IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE THATS KIND OF SHALLOW

AND WOW IF WE RAN A 5K ID FINISH MORE THAN A MILE AHEAD OF YOU AND IM NOT A 5K RUNNER

JUS SAYIN.

(IB SOMEONE SAYS "WHO CARES!!! WERE HAVING FUN AND WORK HARD OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT")

ok u call me an idiot and say i will never be a nike runner based on wat?
    ILOVEBRIE101
    Pro
    Pro

Post by ILOVEBRIE101 Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:11 pm

futureNIKErunner wrote:
    ILOVEBRIE101 wrote:

..LOL UMMM NO.

JUS SAYIN.

THE LATTER: UMM, YOUR PRS.. I DON'T RECALL SAYING NEVER, I RECALL SAYING "I HIGHLY DOUBT IT". WHICH IS TRUE. AND WHICH IS TRUE FOR ALMOST EVERYONE SO UMM YEA

AND THE IDIOT THING WAS BECAUSE YOUR POSTS WERE STUPID BECAUSE LIKE IN THIS INSTANCE, THE POINTS GO COMPLETELY OVER YOUR HEAD. I WAS CALLING YOUR POSTING IDIOTIC, THE SITUATION HERE DID NOT HAVE TO DO WITH THAT AND MY COMMENT WAS JUSTIFIED BASED ON THE OTHER COMMENT BY TBK. YOU REALLY NEED TO LEARN TO DIFFERENTIATE.. (LOL AND I DONT THINK MOST OF YOU KNOW CALCULUS EITHER SO YOU MISS THE DOUBLE MEANING THERE)
    futureNIKErunner
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

Post by futureNIKErunner Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:16 pm

ILOVEBRIE101 wrote:
    futureNIKErunner wrote:
    ILOVEBRIE101 wrote:

..LOL UMMM NO.

JUS SAYIN.

THE LATTER: UMM, YOUR PRS.. I DON'T RECALL SAYING NEVER, I RECALL SAYING "I HIGHLY DOUBT IT". WHICH IS TRUE. AND WHICH IS TRUE FOR ALMOST EVERYONE SO UMM YEA

AND THE IDIOT THING WAS BECAUSE YOUR POSTS WERE STUPID BECAUSE LIKE IN THIS INSTANCE, THE POINTS GO COMPLETELY OVER YOUR HEAD. I WAS CALLING YOUR POSTING IDIOTIC, THE SITUATION HERE DID NOT HAVE TO DO WITH THAT AND MY COMMENT WAS JUSTIFIED BASED ON THE OTHER COMMENT BY TBK. YOU REALLY NEED TO LEARN TO DIFFERENTIATE.. (LOL AND I DONT THINK MOST OF YOU KNOW CALCULUS EITHER SO YOU MISS THE DOUBLE MEANING THERE)

so where are my prs posted? lol unless u personally searched for me in all of the lists, and that would just be weird
    but dont bother responding to this. cause u are just full of yourself. entertaining @ first. but now it is just annoying. sorry
    and no i wasnt lost. the other guy got exactly wat i was saying.
    Just Because
    Just Because
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 496

Post by Just Because Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:22 pm

PCNQtrack wrote:Sweet t-shirts and cool shorts (mostly plaid), new oakley sunglasses, a hat most the time, old running shoes

+1 except no hat/sunglasses
    Running With Scissors
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4345
    Mile Time : 4:42
    Class : 2010
    5000m XC Time : 16:45
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Post by Running With Scissors Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:32 pm

At school or mall
    Tons of Hollister, some American Eagle, and a little bit of Aeropostale

At home or at a friends
    Running shirt with any kind of shorts
    baby got track
    baby got track
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2211
    Class : 2011
    5000m XC Time : 22:42
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

Post by baby got track Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:39 pm

I usually wear running clothes because they are more comfortable than anything else I own, but if I'm not wearing running clothes, I'm most likely wearing a black fitted tee shirt with jeans. I'm so boring... actualy I'm just too lazy to pick out a whole complex outfit every day. Very Happy
    futureNIKErunner
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

Post by futureNIKErunner Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:42 pm

baby got track wrote:I usually wear running clothes because they are more comfortable than anything else I own, but if I'm not wearing running clothes, I'm most likely wearing a black fitted tee shirt with jeans. I'm so boring... actualy I'm just too lazy to pick out a whole complex outfit every day. Very Happy

lol i wore the same type of black nike shorts like EVERYDAY to school w/ a running shirt. i was always dressed to run. lol
    baby got track
    baby got track
    Elite
    Elite

Post by baby got track Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:58 pm

futureNIKErunner wrote:
    baby got track wrote:I usually wear running clothes because they are more comfortable than anything else I own, but if I'm not wearing running clothes, I'm most likely wearing a black fitted tee shirt with jeans. I'm so boring... actualy I'm just too lazy to pick out a whole complex outfit every day. Very Happy

lol i wore the same type of black nike shorts like EVERYDAY to school w/ a running shirt. i was always dressed to run. lol
    I know what you mean haha. I'm always the first one down to the track after school because I don't have to change lol. I wear Nike stuff too because they make really comfortable clothes.
    futureNIKErunner
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

Post by futureNIKErunner Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:02 pm

baby got track wrote:
    futureNIKErunner wrote:

I know what you mean haha. I'm always the first one down to the track after school because I don't have to change lol. I wear Nike stuff too because they make really comfortable clothes.

lol yeah i NEVER change for track or my shoes or nothing. i am 100% ready. lol its awesome
    Very Happy
    baby got track
    baby got track
    Elite
    Elite

Post by baby got track Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:07 pm

futureNIKErunner wrote:
    baby got track wrote:
    futureNIKErunner wrote:

lol yeah i NEVER change for track or my shoes or nothing. i am 100% ready. lol its awesome
    Very Happy
    Same haha, I always wear my running shoes.
    Kugar
    Kugar
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 404
    Class : Junior
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

Post by Kugar Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:12 pm

baby got track wrote:
    futureNIKErunner wrote:
    baby got track wrote:
    futureNIKErunner wrote:

Very Happy

I used to do that too, but they didn't last as long because I was walking around in them all day.

Just before school lets out for the summer, I always come to school in my running clothes, because I'm too lazy to change and no one cares what you're wearing the last couple of weeks anyway Wink
    futureNIKErunner
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

Post by futureNIKErunner Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:42 pm

baby got track wrote:
    futureNIKErunner wrote:
    baby got track wrote:
    futureNIKErunner wrote:

Very Happy

my running shoes ARE my shoes. lol
    cause wats better than a pair of Nikes? Very Happy
    T B K
    T B K
    Elite
    Elite

Post by T B K Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:44 pm

Oh yeah and ILOVEBRIE, for your information I'm actually 5 years younger than you and specialize in long distance.
    runnergirl93
    runnergirl93
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 534
    Mile Time : 6:00
    800m Time : 2:41
    5000m XC Time : 21:55
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

Post by runnergirl93 Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:01 pm

i like the first sweatshirt greg shoed if it was in girls i think i would buy it. me and my friend one time took our guy friends pants and put them on, they are very comfy i like them, the uncomfy part was them trying to take the pants back. i guess ill post pictures
    id wear an outfit like this:
    What kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running AAAAAoZlUYAAAAAAAOyB1AWhat kind of clothes do you wear when you aren't running 0431_7988_956
    with a pair of sandals since it summer.
    hannah
    hannah
    Amateur
    Amateur

Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by hannah Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:14 pm

usually i end up wearing jeans or a jean skirt and a plain fitted tee, and always converse. in the summer i just wear soffees. i wish i was the type of person who could pull off wearing dresses to school, but i'm not / not willing to spend that much money on clothes.

i'm sort of curious, where do all of you guys buy most of your clothes?

Last edited by spergel on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:41 am