Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Runner's Trail

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Track and XC runners

Visit http://www.traxck.com our new home!!!!

+28
May As Well Run
running_violet
runnergirl93
ButterySmoothStride
hxc
eternally_running
silly runner:)
RUNxxWILD07
Tri Babe 518
funrunner
Kugar
Pinthin
alex-likes-running
AudienceOfOne
Just Because
*sg*
XxcrosscountrygirlxX
xotrackkgirl
XC_crazy
futureNIKErunner
runner_dude
FinishingKick
BA_Sadie.
Running With Scissors
PCNQtrack
mae2937
RETURNover
ND XC 23
32 posters

another reason i love running...

Pinthin
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2888
    Mile Time : none
    Class : 2010
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

another reason i love running... - Page 4 Empty Re: another reason i love running...

Post by Pinthin Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:18 pm

I want big thighs =/

big calves would be nice too though.
    hxc
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1220
    Class : '12
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

another reason i love running... - Page 4 Empty Re: another reason i love running...

Post by hxc Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:49 pm

Pinthin wrote:I want big thighs =/

This is one of those things you have to remember. Because I promise you, no girl you will ever meet in your life will ever say that again.
    Pinthin
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2888
    Mile Time : none
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

Post by Pinthin Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:12 pm

HXC_ wrote:

This is one of those things you have to remember. Because I promise you, no girl you will ever meet in your life will ever say that again.

hah I would die to have more athletic looking legs. I want http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/4989825 karas legs Wink

except without the farmers tan...I have enough of those. lol
    Just Because
    Just Because
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 496
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

Post by Just Because Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:28 pm

HXC_ wrote:

He has a point
    runner100
    runner100
    Amateur
    Amateur

Number of posts : 66
    Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by runner100 Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:30 pm

Just Because wrote:
    HXC_ wrote:

He has a point

yeah, i have to say so 2
    Tri Babe 518
    Tri Babe 518
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

Post by Tri Babe 518 Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:52 pm

ButterySmoothStride wrote:
    May As Well Run wrote:Big calfs are awesome. Thighs suck though. I got massive thighs and my track team called me thunder thighs lol.

the ideal distance runner has relatively large thighs and smaller lower legs. big calves equal slow running because you need to generate a lot of torque to swing your lower legs through the running cycle.

Yay! I have really dinky calves. I've always wanted ripped calves, but I'm thinking twice about that now...
    runner100
    runner100
    Amateur
    Amateur

Number of posts : 66
    Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by runner100 Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 pm

TRI_Love_518 wrote:
    May As Well Run wrote:Big calfs are awesome. Thighs suck though. I got massive thighs and my track team called me thunder thighs lol.

the ideal distance runner has relatively large thighs and smaller lower legs. big calves equal slow running because you need to generate a lot of torque to swing your lower legs through the running cycle.

Yay! I have really dinky calves. I've always wanted ripped calves, but I'm thinking twice about that now...

yeah we call this kid in xc thunder thighs! Very Happy
    baby got track
    baby got track
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2211
    Class : 2011
    5000m XC Time : 22:42
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

Post by baby got track Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:20 pm

runner100 wrote:
    TRI_Love_518 wrote:

yeah we call this kid in xc thunder thighs! Very Happy
    there is this one girl on this xc team we run against who has mondo calves, like they are insane and everyone calls her "calf girl" because they are just that ripped. She says its genetic and her whole family has them haha.
    Ria
    Ria
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 207
    Mile Time : 6:09
    800m Time : 2:51
    5000m XC Time : 20:39
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post by Ria Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:48 pm

*sg* wrote:I have a real overeating problem... I eat a ton because I'm always hungry, and recently I've gained some weight... I'm not fat, and my BMI is still ok, but I'm definately not as skinny as I used to be. It's not that I eat unhealthy food, it's just that I eat waaaaaayyyy too much healthy food. luckily it hasn't really affected my running that I can tell... but I'm sort of wondering if I would be faster if I was carrying a little less extra weight.
    Lol, me too, but not that losing weight part. I think gaining a little bit of weight has helped me.
    Lily
    Lily
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 462
    Mile Time : 5:56
    Class : 2011
    800m Time : 2:34
    5000m XC Time : 20:45
    Registration date : 2008-11-27

Post by Lily Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:39 am

i have been hungry non stop lately and i don't have time to eat enough to keep up with my appetite. it's getting a little ridiculous. i think i'm growing or something right now. i'm having some sort of pain in my ribs right now and my dad says he thinks they're growing pains.

but anyway, yeah i have huge calves too, but i always have. they're so unproportional to my thighs. it sucks but whatever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:09 am