Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Runner's Trail

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Track and XC runners

Visit http://www.traxck.com our new home!!!!

+21
funrunner
baby got track
Through_the_Pain
Grimmest
runnergirl93
P2
xotrackkgirl
Kugar
Love For Running
PCNQtrack
NotChangingUntilSub5
BA_Sadie.
mae2937
XC_crazy
AudienceOfOne
FinishingKick
alex-likes-running
Pinthin
White Wolf
Running With Scissors
xctrackohion2012
25 posters

Funniest Track And XC Moment?

Love For Running
    Love For Running
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 156
    Mile Time : 5:41
    Class : 09!
    5000m XC Time : 19:33
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

Funniest Track And XC Moment? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funniest Track And XC Moment?

Post by Love For Running Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:35 pm

The funniest thing that happen ever was during XC. Ours boy thought it was funny to jump from this 2 ft tall bench to a around 10-11 ft tall tree branch that was about 5 ft away. They did it repeatedly until one kid grabbed the tree awkwardly, and it hurt him. Two weeks later he found out he had broken his wrist from hitting the tree. So his friends thought it would be funny to imitate and make fun of him. One of the guys went up for the jump, missed, and landed on his neck. He didn't move and we freaked and he ended up having a minor concussion. They were both on our Top 7. Less than a week later, another one of our boys was participating in a car bash and hit his leg with a sledgehammer. 3 of our Top 7 had messed themselves up in a month.
    Kugar
    Kugar
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 404
    Class : Junior
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

Post by Kugar Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:19 pm

Our team is pretty hilarious in general. Kind of hard to pick out specific moments.

Our old coach called us crackheads as a joke, but once he started screaming at us during a meet and was ranting and waving his arms around yelling "CRACKHEADS! You're all CRACKHEADS!" at the top of his lungs. He also asked me once after a race whether or not I was drunk, told all the slow kids to grab onto the (chain link) fence during a thunderstorm, and could tell stories for hours on end. Another time, he chased us in a golf cart while we were doing our warm-up.

And during my first XC race ever, I lost my shoe within 400 meters of the start (the girl behind me spiked me). I didn't know what to do, so I decided to pick it up when we looped around the course again. Unfortunately, some kind soul "rescued" my shoe and I had to run without it. My team thought it was hilarious, but I was more than a little embarassed.

Another time, a girl stopped in the middle of a steep hill in a wooded area and I didn't see her until I slammed into her. The three girls who had been riding me the whole race landed in a heap behind us. I was so shocked that the only thing I could do was dust myself off, pick her up (she was little), set her on the course, and keep going. I don't remember seeing her again, but I spent the rest of the time worrying that I'd hurt her!
    xotrackkgirl
    xotrackkgirl
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1023
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

Post by xotrackkgirl Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:22 pm

Kugar wrote:Our team is pretty hilarious in general. Kind of hard to pick out specific moments.

Our old coach called us crackheads as a joke, but once he started screaming at us during a meet and was ranting and waving his arms around yelling "CRACKHEADS! You're all CRACKHEADS!" at the top of his lungs. He also asked me once after a race whether or not I was drunk, told all the slow kids to grab onto the (chain link) fence during a thunderstorm, and could tell stories for hours on end. Another time, he chased us in a golf cart while we were doing our warm-up.

And during my first XC race ever, I lost my shoe within 400 meters of the start (the girl behind me spiked me). I didn't know what to do, so I decided to pick it up when we looped around the course again. Unfortunately, some kind soul "rescued" my shoe and I had to run without it. My team thought it was hilarious, but I was more than a little embarassed.

Another time, a girl stopped in the middle of a steep hill in a wooded area and I didn't see her until I slammed into her. The three girls who had been riding me the whole race landed in a heap behind us. I was so shocked that the only thing I could do was dust myself off, pick her up (she was little), set her on the course, and keep going. I don't remember seeing her again, but I spent the rest of the time worrying that I'd hurt her!

hahhah, i love the golf cart part.
    P2
    P2
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1376
    Mile Time : Used Bicycle
    Class : Dyestat....BAHAHAHAHA
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Post by P2 Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:41 pm

in xc we had 60% of our varsity boys get a minor, i ran a race and one kid kept trying to pass me but i would sprint and cut him off lol so on a muddy hill he pushed me to try to make me fall but i didnt so i just elbowed him and he tried to jump over me on a steep downhill but then i hit his leg with my arm and he fell straight to the mud. in track two kids tripped right behind me at the start and it was hilarious. one time at the same track meet two kids from the same school were doing the very last heat of 110 hurdles and it was just the two of them and on the 10th hurdle they tripped over each other and they regained balance but one step before the hurdle they both fell face first into it and it was hilarious.
    BA_Sadie.
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2445
    Mile Time : 5:54
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

Post by BA_Sadie. Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:46 pm

your first storys funny.
    AudienceOfOne
    AudienceOfOne
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 5377
    Class : 2011
    3200m Time : 10:17
    Registration date : 2008-05-24

Post by AudienceOfOne Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:32 pm

PCNQtrack wrote:yeah, pretty much every second on my track team is hilarious. lets just say thje cops have a strict enforcement near our school during track season
    sure they do Rolling Eyes
    runnergirl93
    runnergirl93
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 534
    Mile Time : 6:00
    800m Time : 2:41
    5000m XC Time : 21:55
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

Post by runnergirl93 Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:44 pm

my team has alot of runny momets because we have alot of not so smart people.. we've had a fat guy jump out of a tool box on my coaches birthday, when i go on adventures with friends was funn expecially when we left the track meet and walked a 3 blocks in a big sort of dangerous place to get some ice cream and all my coach had to say was why didnt you guys get me any?, then when me and my distance medley team at an 80's track meet we didnt know what was going on so i ran over to the finisline right before our heat was starting and ssort of jjust ran over with the sound of the gun everybody laughed and then i ended up tripping more than have of the girls. it was aweful but hilarious. idk im not really thinking about specific stuff.
    AudienceOfOne
    AudienceOfOne
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AudienceOfOne Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:13 pm

lol i should trip errybody in a race next year.
    Running With Scissors
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4345
    Mile Time : 4:42
    Class : 2010
    5000m XC Time : 16:45

Post by Running With Scissors Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:30 pm

Once at the start of a race I went in a full out sprint screaming at the top of my lungs and ran into a tree.

just kidding but i would lmao if someone else did that during a race

Last edited by Running With Scissors on Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AudienceOfOne
    AudienceOfOne
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AudienceOfOne Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:31 pm

Running With Scissors wrote:Once at the start of a race I went in a full out sprint screaming at the top of my lungs and ran into a tree.

just kidding
    haha?
    Running With Scissors
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Running With Scissors Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:32 pm

edited
    AudienceOfOne
    AudienceOfOne
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AudienceOfOne Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:33 pm

true, that would be funny.
    Running With Scissors
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Running With Scissors Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:39 pm

on my course there is a creek we run over 3 times and jump across rocks once and i always wanted to push someone in
    Grimmest
    Grimmest
    Amateur
    Amateur

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

Post by Grimmest Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:31 pm

Once at cross country camp we were running a long run, and I was by myself. I wasn't familiar with the terretory, so of course ended up getting completely lost. I ended up flagging down a van and asking the driver if he knew where the nearest campground was (I couldn't remember the name of the place we were staying.) He told me the name and kind of how to get there, but I ended up having to chase down a biker later on to hear her directions too. I ended up coming in late, and my team has never let me live it down.
    Through_the_Pain
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 496
    Mile Time : ???

Post by Through_the_Pain Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:44 pm

I think i have the gayest team ever.tgeres like 3 varsity guys always pulling out their dicks and rubbing it on ppl and one likes to lick me but im a dude.

They also like to imitate jackass and that movie WAITING and love getting drun. this kid txted me like 10 pictures of his dick.

They make me laugh though.plus none of them s big so i just laugh
    alex-likes-running
    alex-likes-running
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Number of posts : 3314
    800m Time : 2:28
    5000m XC Time : 20:36
    Half-Marathon Time : 1:50

Post by alex-likes-running Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:50 pm

Through_the_Pain wrote:I think i have the gayest team ever.tgeres like 3 varsity guys always pulling out their dicks and rubbing it on ppl and one likes to lick me but im a dude.

They also like to imitate jackass and that movie WAITING and love getting drun. this kid txted me like 10 pictures of his dick.

HAHAHAHA, dude your team sounds hilarious...but yeah the cock rubbing is pretty gay. doesnt your coach care? or does he just not know lol?
    baby got track
    baby got track
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2211
    5000m XC Time : 22:42

Post by baby got track Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:55 pm

alex-likes-running wrote:
    Through_the_Pain wrote:I think i have the gayest team ever.tgeres like 3 varsity guys always pulling out their dicks and rubbing it on ppl and one likes to lick me but im a dude.

HAHAHAHA, dude your team sounds hilarious...but yeah the cock rubbing is pretty gay. doesnt your coach care? or does he just not know lol?
    Or does he join in? Suspect
    alex-likes-running
    alex-likes-running
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by alex-likes-running Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:58 pm

baby got track x3 wrote:

O_O
    baby got track
    baby got track
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2211
    5000m XC Time : 22:42

Post by baby got track Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:05 am

baby got track x3 wrote:

O_O
    ...because he obviously doesn't do anything to stop it haha.
    I was really jk though. Very Happy
    Through_the_Pain
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 496
    Mile Time : ???

Post by Through_the_Pain Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:33 pm

He doesnt no the full extent.Theres the two that even go as far as to send pics to his mother.pretty funny

I love those guys.LItterally never a dull day something always happens.from brawls to nearly dieing i love my team
    funrunner
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 627

Post by funrunner Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:38 pm

Our team moons and flashes a lot. At one of our meets we found one of those penis things you put on a beer bottle to make it look like you're blowing it whenever you take a drink. We put it on top of our flag and ran around with it. Our coach got pretty mad, but it was quite epic.
    runner_dude
    runner_dude
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1524
    Mile Time : 4:52
    Class : University Freshman

Post by runner_dude Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:48 pm

We were doing a walkthrough for the first meet of the year. After we finnished the walk through, one of the ditsy girls from RCS Netherwood turns to her coach and says "We have to run THREE of those?!" (it was only a 3 mile race Rolling Eyes ).

I proceeded to lap her.
    alex-likes-running
    alex-likes-running
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by alex-likes-running Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:23 am

my teams really dull Sad nothing super fun ever happens, but i still have a good time, since my 2 best friends are on the team.
    funrunner
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 627

Post by funrunner Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:30 pm

alex-likes-running wrote:my teams really dull Sad nothing super fun ever happens, but i still have a good time, since my 2 best friends are on the team.
    No opportunities for craziness in HK?

Edit: sp
    alex-likes-running
    alex-likes-running
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by alex-likes-running Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:04 pm

funrunner wrote:
    alex-likes-running wrote:my teams really dull Sad nothing super fun ever happens, but i still have a good time, since my 2 best friends are on the team.
    No opportunities for craziness in HK?

Edit: sp
    there are, its just alot of the people on the team are really reserved and not to out going.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:57 am