Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Runner's Trail

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Track and XC runners

Visit http://www.traxck.com our new home!!!!

+21
funrunner
baby got track
Through_the_Pain
Grimmest
runnergirl93
P2
xotrackkgirl
Kugar
Love For Running
PCNQtrack
NotChangingUntilSub5
BA_Sadie.
mae2937
XC_crazy
AudienceOfOne
FinishingKick
alex-likes-running
Pinthin
White Wolf
Running With Scissors
xctrackohion2012
25 posters

Funniest Track And XC Moment?

silly runner:)
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 146
    Mile Time : running. duh.
    Class : :)
    Registration date : 2008-06-29

Funniest Track And XC Moment? - Page 3 Empty Re: Funniest Track And XC Moment?

Post by silly runner:) Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:46 pm

wow. i have too many.

the best was probably at the stafford invite. it was getting dark and they turned the lights on. i was done with my race, and so i was standing in the infield to help get splits for the 3200 race. well then i see this group of like 7 or 8 kids with a boombox and a speakerphone dancing as they came down the hill. they went around the whole track and collected people as they went. eventually there was a dance party of like 60 kids on the infield. apparantly this one kid was bored and stole a speakerphone and a boombox and just decided to start a rave. it was amaaazing. haha.
    BA_Sadie.
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2445
    Mile Time : 5:54
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

Post by BA_Sadie. Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:54 pm

lol thats awesome im gonna try that when im a senior haah.
    AudienceOfOne
    AudienceOfOne
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 5377
    Class : 2011
    3200m Time : 10:17
    Registration date : 2008-05-24

Post by AudienceOfOne Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:52 pm

lol that would be sweet.
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 146
    Mile Time : running. duh.
    Class : :)
    Registration date : 2008-06-29

Post by silly runner:) Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:07 pm

we're planning on starting our own during xc practice. we're a silly team. for championships a couple of us made tie dye headbands. :]
    Endorphin192
    Endorphin192
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2008-06-27

Post by Endorphin192 Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:15 am

one time after a track meet, about seven of us went to this restaurant across the street from the school. so before we ate we all had to wash our hands, except that the restroom was one of those small one person things.

so we all just went in and stood there in our green sweatpants and hoodies (warmups) and started talking about the meet while people washed their hands. all of a sudden, the door opened and there was this kid.

all of us stopped talking and stared at him, and he just had this look on his face it was priceless
    he proceded to scream "OH MY GOD!" and slammed the door and ran out of the restaurant

so i guess we scared him off. more of an awkward story than a funny one i guess
    mae2937
    mae2937
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1125
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Post by mae2937 Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:17 am

^^haha i guess he thought yall were all using tha bathroom together
    hxc
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1220
    Class : '12
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

Post by hxc Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:56 pm

White Wolf wrote:When I was a freshman I was a dirty racer. I would push people into walls,water fountians, or I would gradually move them over by running left and make them suddenly run into a wall. Then I got dq'ed becuse people complained and they watched me and I cut off some kid and made him hit a water fountain. So I still race rough but, not as bad.

This was the post that made me start doubting him.
    AudienceOfOne
    AudienceOfOne
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AudienceOfOne Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:58 pm

HXC_Runner2012 wrote:
    White Wolf wrote:When I was a freshman I was a dirty racer. I would push people into walls,water fountians, or I would gradually move them over by running left and make them suddenly run into a wall. Then I got dq'ed becuse people complained and they watched me and I cut off some kid and made him hit a water fountain. So I still race rough but, not as bad.

yea that's bull.
    hxc
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1220
    Class : '12
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

Post by hxc Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:07 pm

On one course in XC there was a huge hill. So one of my friends who didnt care about xc at all and got last place a lot told me he was gonna push a kid down it. I didn't think he was gonna do it but after I finished I turned and my coach was screaming at him. I didn't see him do it, but apparently they got to the top of the hill (It was like a pyramid shaped thing) and the kid lunged into another kid and pushed him down the side. He had to ride home with the coach. I still laugh at him about it. He got ISS for a week.

Before he got kicked off the XC team the same kid went up to a girl at a meet and did the party boy dance on her. She started crying.

Another one-

On the way to the meet where the kid pushed a kid down the hill, someone launched a water bottle cap and it hit the bus driver. She started screaming in german I think.
    FinishingKick
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4773
    Mile Time : 4:52
    Class : Sophomore
    800m Time : 2:10
    5000m XC Time : 17:29
    1000m Time : 2:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Post by FinishingKick Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:09 pm

AudienceOfOne wrote:
    HXC_Runner2012 wrote:

yea that's bull.
    Patrick McGregor did push two guys to the side when he was trying to get through them at NON though lol.
    AudienceOfOne
    AudienceOfOne
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AudienceOfOne Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:11 pm

HXC_Runner2012 wrote:On one course in XC there was a huge hill. So one of my friends who didnt care about xc at all and got last place a lot told me he was gonna push a kid down it. I didn't think he was gonna do it but after I finished I turned and my coach was screaming at him. I didn't see him do it, but apparently they got to the top of the hill (It was like a pyramid shaped thing) and the kid lunged into another kid and pushed him down the side. He had to ride home with the coach. I still laugh at him about it. He got ISS for a week.

Before he got kicked off the XC team the same kid went up to a girl at a meet and did the party boy dance on her. She started crying.

Another one-

On the way to the meet where the kid pushed a kid down the hill, someone launched a water bottle cap and it hit the bus driver. She started screaming in german I think.
    lol the partyboy dance?
    AudienceOfOne
    AudienceOfOne
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AudienceOfOne Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:12 pm

FK wrote:
    AudienceOfOne wrote:
    HXC_Runner2012 wrote:

yea that's bull.
    Patrick McGregor did push two guys to the side when he was trying to get through them at NON though lol.
    lol seriously?
    FinishingKick
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4773
    Mile Time : 4:52
    Class : Sophomore
    800m Time : 2:10
    5000m XC Time : 17:29
    1000m Time : 2:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Post by FinishingKick Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:16 pm

AudienceOfOne wrote:
    FK wrote:
    AudienceOfOne wrote:
    HXC_Runner2012 wrote:

yea that's bull.
    lol seriously?
    Yeah, he was in the slow heat and after he got through he owned them and ran 4:10.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:59 am