Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Runner's Trail

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Track and XC runners

Visit http://www.traxck.com our new home!!!!

+13
futureNIKErunner
mae2937
hxc
TnF_T
baby got track
Pinthin
runner_dude
eternally_running
AudienceOfOne
RUNxxWILD07
T B K
FinishingKick
BA_Sadie.
17 posters

track donts

futureNIKErunner
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 3510
    Mile Time : wat goes here again?
    Class : Sophmore
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

track donts - Page 3 Empty Re: track donts

Post by futureNIKErunner Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:51 am

T B K wrote:ILOVEBRIES

The people who are too caught up in their semi-pro idols that they can't preform well on the track and in cross country(and running in general).

hey!!!!!
    i know and idiot like that
    Through_the_Pain
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 496
    Mile Time : ???
    Class : 2010
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

Post by Through_the_Pain Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:18 am

sorry to be an ignorant loser but whos brie.i only started following professional track very recently.

Im the guy who takes splits of fast guys on other teams to analyze.
    futureNIKErunner
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

Post by futureNIKErunner Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:19 am

ive never heard of brie in my life. i tried looking, him/her up. but couldnt find anything
    FinishingKick
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4773
    Mile Time : 4:52
    Class : Sophomore
    800m Time : 2:10
    5000m XC Time : 17:29
    1000m Time : 2:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Post by FinishingKick Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:22 am

runnergirl93
    runnergirl93
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 534
    Mile Time : 6:00
    800m Time : 2:41
    5000m XC Time : 21:55
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

Post by runnergirl93 Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:24 am

Pinthin wrote:
    BA_Sadie. wrote:
    runnergirl93 wrote:we had to leave at like 4:30 in the morning for a race that was about 3 hours away and one of the girls on my track team had woken up at three to take a shower do all of her makeup and blow out her hair....on the other hand i had slept in my uniform grabbed my bag and left the house...no makeup really who cares at track meets what you look like

thats something acouple of my friends would do, probably me too. aweful i know. but its just all for fun really. me and two of my close friends "scope" out boys and one of my friends ended up seeing a guy and they hit it off and madeout. it gets better since my coach found them and started laughing and then told the guy "YOU stay away from my track runners" we make fun of my friend to this day about it expecially since our coach found her.

i would never makeout with a random guy i met at a meet but i meet people after i run girls and guys i'm pretty good friends with most of them like i might hang out with them if they live near me and stuff but only after i run and i don't like go up to them and flirt with them and crap is just friendly lol.

yeah thats kinda creepy.

I made some friends too, but they live kinda far away, and on an island..haha ferries are $
    =/ and our "rival" school, our team is really close with them too.

this quote thing is messed up =/[/quote]

i would never do that either, but she had seen him randomly through out races and texted each other though so its a bit different. with our rival school... well were not so friendly. last time theyre was a basketball game that we won there were full on fights at wendys afterwards because of it.
    futureNIKErunner
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

Post by futureNIKErunner Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:43 am

BA_Sadie. wrote:
    runnergirl93 wrote:we had to leave at like 4:30 in the morning for a race that was about 3 hours away and one of the girls on my track team had woken up at three to take a shower do all of her makeup and blow out her hair....on the other hand i had slept in my uniform grabbed my bag and left the house...no makeup really who cares at track meets what you look like

thats something acouple of my friends would do, probably me too. aweful i know. but its just all for fun really. me and two of my close friends "scope" out boys and one of my friends ended up seeing a guy and they hit it off and madeout. it gets better since my coach found them and started laughing and then told the guy "YOU stay away from my track runners" we make fun of my friend to this day about it expecially since our coach found her.

i would never makeout with a random guy i met at a meet but i meet people after i run girls and guys i'm pretty good friends with most of them like i might hang out with them if they live near me and stuff but only after i run and i don't like go up to them and flirt with them and crap is just friendly lol.[/quote]

i always flirt whenever i get the chance. and track meets are the best place. love going to those cold junior high ones. when everyone is in the tent underneath the blanket and i dont have to run. girl on left. girl on right. love it. but no more 7th graders for me. taht would be weird as a sophmore. 8th and up now. i dont go any younger than 2 years. and to make out w/ a person. i have to @ least know there name.
    BA_Sadie.
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2445
    Mile Time : 5:54

Post by BA_Sadie. Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:54 pm

futureNIKErunner wrote:
    BA_Sadie. wrote:

i would never makeout with a random guy i met at a meet but i meet people after i run girls and guys i'm pretty good friends with most of them like i might hang out with them if they live near me and stuff but only after i run and i don't like go up to them and flirt with them and crap is just friendly lol.

i always flirt whenever i get the chance. and track meets are the best place. love going to those cold junior high ones. when everyone is in the tent underneath the blanket and i dont have to run. girl on left. girl on right. love it. but no more 7th graders for me. taht would be weird as a sophmore. 8th and up now. i dont go any younger than 2 years. and to make out w/ a person. i have to @ least know there name.[/quote]

you sound like a jerk.
    futureNIKErunner
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

Post by futureNIKErunner Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:55 pm

BA_Sadie. wrote:
    futureNIKErunner wrote:
    BA_Sadie. wrote:

i always flirt whenever i get the chance. and track meets are the best place. love going to those cold junior high ones. when everyone is in the tent underneath the blanket and i dont have to run. girl on left. girl on right. love it. but no more 7th graders for me. taht would be weird as a sophmore. 8th and up now. i dont go any younger than 2 years. and to make out w/ a person. i have to @ least know there name.

you sound like a jerk.[/quote]

you call me that a lot every time i talk bout my personal life. ill just shut up from now on.
    BA_Sadie.
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2445
    Mile Time : 5:54

Post by BA_Sadie. Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:58 pm

futureNIKErunner wrote:
    BA_Sadie. wrote:
    futureNIKErunner wrote:
    BA_Sadie. wrote:

you sound like a jerk.

you call me that a lot every time i talk bout my personal life. ill just shut up from now on.[/quote]

lol well don't talk like your a player and if you are i can't wait until you get your butt kicked cuz i hate guys like that.
    futureNIKErunner
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

Post by futureNIKErunner Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:01 pm

umm i havnt said anything that indicated that i am a player
    and i dont want that label, so dont think of me as one
    FinishingKick
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

Post by FinishingKick Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:11 pm

Why aren't quotes working on this thread?
    futureNIKErunner
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

Post by futureNIKErunner Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:17 pm

FinishingKick wrote:Why aren't quotes working on this thread?

idk they are working for me
    FinishingKick
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

Post by FinishingKick Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:18 pm

futureNIKErunner wrote:
    FinishingKick wrote:Why aren't quotes working on this thread?

idk they are working for me
    Are you sure? Look at the last quote on the last few posts.
    futureNIKErunner
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

Post by futureNIKErunner Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:19 pm

yeah that is weird idk
    FinishingKick
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

Post by FinishingKick Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:20 pm

Looks like somebody took out one of the names in the top and it got messed up.
    futureNIKErunner
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

Post by futureNIKErunner Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:21 pm

FinishingKick wrote:Looks like somebody took out one of the names in the top and it got messed up.

who?
    FinishingKick
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

Post by FinishingKick Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:22 pm

runnergirl93 on page 3.
    futureNIKErunner
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

Post by futureNIKErunner Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:25 pm

FinishingKick wrote:runnergirl93 on page 3.
    Shocked Rolling Eyes how could she

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:59 am