Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Runner's Trail

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Track and XC runners

Visit http://www.traxck.com our new home!!!!

+18
XC_crazy
runnergirl93
5280ft
RUNxxWILD07
hxc
eternally_running
P2
funrunner
FinishingKick
Pinthin
mae2937
alex-likes-running
silly runner:)
AudienceOfOne
The Riddler
BA_Sadie.
runner_dude
lefty_logan
22 posters

What are your XC meets this year.

5280ft
    5280ft
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 375
    Class : 2010
    Registration date : 2008-06-26

What are your XC meets this year. - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your XC meets this year.

Post by 5280ft Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:19 pm

FK wrote:
    5280ft wrote:Nike Pre-Nationals, in the Sweepstakes Race. I'm not sure if our team should be in that division...
    How do you get into Nike Pre-Nats?
    I think you just have to sign up before a certain date. I believe they take the first 25 teams. It's not really so much like Nike Team Nationals, they just yse the same course, I believe.
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 146
    Mile Time : running. duh.
    Class : :)
    Registration date : 2008-06-29

What are your XC meets this year. - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your XC meets this year.

Post by silly runner:) Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:22 pm

runnergirl93 wrote:
    silly runner:) wrote:invites? windham(!) going to the sun bellringer wickham then championships and states at wickham.

i'm soo excited!

i love windham last year i placed 8th for the freshman race i was 2nd more than half the way unfortunately that didnt hold as long as hoped. but im so excited for that not so much wickham i dread that course.

windham is awesome! they changed it to 3.0 miles this year though. i love it because it's like really close to my house. so not a long drive.

but i love wickham! i don't see the big deal about the "green monster". it's really not bad at all. the one hill on the back kinda blows though. ha.
    FinishingKick
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4773
    Mile Time : 4:52
    Class : Sophomore
    800m Time : 2:10
    5000m XC Time : 17:29
    1000m Time : 2:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Post by FinishingKick Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:49 pm

5280ft wrote:
    FK wrote:
    5280ft wrote:Nike Pre-Nationals, in the Sweepstakes Race. I'm not sure if our team should be in that division...
    How do you get into Nike Pre-Nats?
    I think you just have to sign up before a certain date. I believe they take the first 25 teams. It's not really so much like Nike Team Nationals, they just yse the same course, I believe.
    Oh that's stupid then.
    baby got track
    baby got track
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2211
    Class : 2011
    5000m XC Time : 22:42
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

Post by baby got track Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:51 pm

Invites:
    Randolph Inv.
    Passaic Coaches Inv. (I've never heard of it, but it's supposed to be on some kind of mountain *gulp*)
    Shore Coaches Inv. at Holmdell Park... that course is FUN... not.
    *runfast*
    *runfast*
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 165
    Mile Time : 5:10
    Class : Sophomore
    5000m XC Time : 19:00
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Post by *runfast* Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:24 pm

Mt. SAC
    OC Champs
    our league finals
    hopefully CIF and maybe state Very Happy
    runnergirl93
    runnergirl93
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 534
    Mile Time : 6:00
    800m Time : 2:41
    5000m XC Time : 21:55
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

Post by runnergirl93 Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:11 pm

silly runner:) wrote:
    runnergirl93 wrote:
    silly runner:) wrote:invites? windham(!) going to the sun bellringer wickham then championships and states at wickham.

i'm soo excited!

i love windham last year i placed 8th for the freshman race i was 2nd more than half the way unfortunately that didnt hold as long as hoped. but im so excited for that not so much wickham i dread that course.

windham is awesome! they changed it to 3.0 miles this year though. i love it because it's like really close to my house. so not a long drive.

but i love wickham! i don't see the big deal about the "green monster". it's really not bad at all. the one hill on the back kinda blows though. ha.

haha were not the only team that calls that hill the "green monster". we ussually go a week before that actual race to run some of the hills and the main part of the course there so we are used to it.
    *sg*
    *sg*
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 358
    Registration date : 2008-06-27

Post by *sg* Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:17 pm

Manchester Invitational

Black Bear Invitational @ Coe Brown

Woods Trail Run

I don't think those are very big though...but they're the biggest ones my team goes to.
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 146
    Mile Time : running. duh.
    Class : :)
    Registration date : 2008-06-29

Post by silly runner:) Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:56 pm

runnergirl93 wrote:
    silly runner:) wrote:
    runnergirl93 wrote:

i'm soo excited!

haha were not the only team that calls that hill the "green monster". we ussually go a week before that actual race to run some of the hills and the main part of the course there so we are used to it.

yeah we do too. i'm just happy i love the course because it's used for states and championships. and i'm glad it's not too far away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:14 pm