Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

For Track and XC runners

Visit http://www.traxck.com our new home!!!!

    Normal?

    Share
    avatar
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 4613
    Age : 26
    Location : Pennsylvania
    Mile Time : 4:42
    Class : 2010
    5000m XC Time : 16:45
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Normal?

    Post by Running With Scissors on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:08 pm

    AudienceOfOne wrote:
    Running With Scissors wrote:No it's not very normal to gain 5 pounds in a few days but if thats all you weigh you need the extra weight.

    Everyone on this site makes me feel fat. I already way as much as Alan Webb. Any more weight will negative effect my running.
    doubt it. if you already weigh as much as a well built pro athlete as a teen, you might have a problem.
    but IDK what alan webb really weighs...

    http://www.usatf.org/athletes/bios/Webb_Alan.asp

    I am one inch taller and one pound heavier.


    _________________
    THE NEW SITE IS DONE!!!!!!! http://www.traxck.com
    avatar
    Love For Running
    Pro
    Pro

    Number of posts : 170
    Age : 27
    Location : Georgia
    Mile Time : 5:41
    Class : 09!
    5000m XC Time : 19:33
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

    Re: Normal?

    Post by Love For Running on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:18 pm

    Me and alen webb have something in common
    avatar
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 3092
    Age : 26
    Location : down by the bay, washington
    Mile Time : none
    Class : 2010
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

    Re: Normal?

    Post by Pinthin on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:42 pm

    except he's really creepy looking in that picture..
    avatar
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 4924
    Age : 25
    Location : New York
    Mile Time : 4:52
    Class : Sophomore
    800m Time : 2:10
    5000m XC Time : 17:29
    1000m Time : 2:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Normal?

    Post by FinishingKick on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:45 pm

    big grin
    avatar
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 4613
    Age : 26
    Location : Pennsylvania
    Mile Time : 4:42
    Class : 2010
    5000m XC Time : 16:45
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Normal?

    Post by Running With Scissors on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:10 pm

    Love For Running wrote:Me and alen webb have something in common

    and that is???


    _________________
    THE NEW SITE IS DONE!!!!!!! http://www.traxck.com
    avatar
    Lily
    Pro
    Pro

    Number of posts : 476
    Age : 25
    Location : New Jersey
    Mile Time : 5:56
    Class : 2011
    800m Time : 2:34
    5000m XC Time : 20:45
    Registration date : 2008-11-27

    Re: Normal?

    Post by Lily on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:28 pm

    Running With Scissors wrote:
    Love For Running wrote:Me and alen webb have something in common

    and that is???
    haha yeah. i guess you're building up suspense?
    avatar
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 4613
    Age : 26
    Location : Pennsylvania
    Mile Time : 4:42
    Class : 2010
    5000m XC Time : 16:45
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Normal?

    Post by Running With Scissors on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:30 pm

    drum roll please


    _________________
    THE NEW SITE IS DONE!!!!!!! http://www.traxck.com
    avatar
    alex-likes-running
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

    Number of posts : 3475
    Age : 26
    Location : HK
    Class : 2010
    800m Time : 2:28
    5000m XC Time : 20:36
    Half-Marathon Time : 1:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Normal?

    Post by alex-likes-running on Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:58 am

    they are both white!!!

    avatar
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 3092
    Age : 26
    Location : down by the bay, washington
    Mile Time : none
    Class : 2010
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

    Re: Normal?

    Post by Pinthin on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:17 pm

    their weight?

    5'9 is pretty tall for a girl, but she looks tall in her picture..

    hmmm
    avatar
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 4613
    Age : 26
    Location : Pennsylvania
    Mile Time : 4:42
    Class : 2010
    5000m XC Time : 16:45
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Normal?

    Post by Running With Scissors on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:28 pm

    alex-likes-running wrote:they are both white!!!

    ZOMG your right!


    _________________
    THE NEW SITE IS DONE!!!!!!! http://www.traxck.com
    avatar
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 2589
    Age : 25
    Location : Woo-Town--Good Old Ohio.
    Mile Time : 5:54
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

    Re: Normal?

    Post by BA_Sadie. on Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:22 pm

    you know what i hate when stupid skinny girls are like "OMG IM SO FAT"
    everytime i hear that i go "WOW YOUR SO RIGHT LOOK AT YOU" ha. just throwing that out there i heard some disgusting girl say that today shes like really gross looking ha but shes really skinny shes one of those sexual active band geek people ha.
    avatar
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 3092
    Age : 26
    Location : down by the bay, washington
    Mile Time : none
    Class : 2010
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

    Re: Normal?

    Post by Pinthin on Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:49 pm

    BA_Sadie. wrote:you know what i hate when stupid skinny girls are like "OMG IM SO FAT"
    everytime i hear that i go "WOW YOUR SO RIGHT LOOK AT YOU" ha. just throwing that out there i heard some disgusting girl say that today shes like really gross looking ha but shes really skinny shes one of those sexual active band geek people ha.

    Theres a girl like that who eats lunch at our table(shes friends with the german exchange girl...but thats it. Everyone else are her ex-best friends that she disowned Neutral ) but she's always going "wow I wish I was as skinny as you" etc.. even though she is really skinny. She's also suuper slutty. It drives me nuts I know she just does it because she wants us to go "shut up your not fat".
    That sounds suuper mean, but honestly she is probably the most annoying girl everr, and she flirts with our number one xc guy soo much, and he cant stand her. Its kinda funny..

    haha just had to add that.
    avatar
    baby got track
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 2255
    Location : SPARTAAAA!!!!! (NJ, not Greece)
    Class : 2011
    5000m XC Time : 22:42
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

    Re: Normal?

    Post by baby got track on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:56 pm

    Haha the best runner on our (guys) team is five eight and 130 pounds
    I know this because the "hugest" guy gets bragging rights Rolling Eyes

    And idk about the girls. We don't talk about weight.
    avatar
    Lily
    Pro
    Pro

    Number of posts : 476
    Age : 25
    Location : New Jersey
    Mile Time : 5:56
    Class : 2011
    800m Time : 2:34
    5000m XC Time : 20:45
    Registration date : 2008-11-27

    Re: Normal?

    Post by Lily on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:18 pm

    Pinthin wrote:
    BA_Sadie. wrote:you know what i hate when stupid skinny girls are like "OMG IM SO FAT"
    everytime i hear that i go "WOW YOUR SO RIGHT LOOK AT YOU" ha. just throwing that out there i heard some disgusting girl say that today shes like really gross looking ha but shes really skinny shes one of those sexual active band geek people ha.

    Theres a girl like that who eats lunch at our table(shes friends with the german exchange girl...but thats it. Everyone else are her ex-best friends that she disowned Neutral ) but she's always going "wow I wish I was as skinny as you" etc.. even though she is really skinny. She's also suuper slutty. It drives me nuts I know she just does it because she wants us to go "shut up your not fat".
    That sounds suuper mean, but honestly she is probably the most annoying girl everr, and she flirts with our number one xc guy soo much, and he cant stand her. Its kinda funny..

    haha just had to add that.
    i agree. a lot of my friends do that too. there's this one girl on our team who is always making ridiculous remarks about her weight when we just want her to shut up. she's always talking about how she's not letting herself eat and she wishes she was anorexic. and everyone on my team tells me i'm disgusting because i'm one of the smallest ones. and when they talk to people they try to make it out like i don't eat anything when i probably eat twice as much as most of them. it makes me sad. but thats enough ranting haha sorry.
    avatar
    xotrackkgirl
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 1064
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

    Re: Normal?

    Post by xotrackkgirl on Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:40 pm

    soo my friends always complain how they're fat. (5"2- 90 lbs.. and 5"7- 100 lbs)

    and they eat nothing. im not sure if theyre diagnosed as anorexic, but one of them "forgets to eat".. alot. They come over my house and say.. wow I've only eaten a granola bar today or something. I don't know what to do. Pleae helppp! !
    avatar
    Love For Running
    Pro
    Pro

    Number of posts : 170
    Age : 27
    Location : Georgia
    Mile Time : 5:41
    Class : 09!
    5000m XC Time : 19:33
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

    Re: Normal?

    Post by Love For Running on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:41 am

    haha sorry to build up such suspense
    but no im not 5'9', and its not bc im white
    avatar
    Love For Running
    Pro
    Pro

    Number of posts : 170
    Age : 27
    Location : Georgia
    Mile Time : 5:41
    Class : 09!
    5000m XC Time : 19:33
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

    Re: Normal?

    Post by Love For Running on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:42 am

    Pinthin wrote:their weight?

    5'9 is pretty tall for a girl, but she looks tall in her picture..

    hmmm

    oh, pin thin got it...bummer
    avatar
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 3092
    Age : 26
    Location : down by the bay, washington
    Mile Time : none
    Class : 2010
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

    Re: Normal?

    Post by Pinthin on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:33 pm

    Love For Running wrote:
    Pinthin wrote:their weight?

    5'9 is pretty tall for a girl, but she looks tall in her picture..

    hmmm

    oh, pin thin got it...bummer

    bummer?? Neutral

    anyways..you dont look like you would weigh that much (meaning its probably all muscle).
    avatar
    alex-likes-running
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

    Number of posts : 3475
    Age : 26
    Location : HK
    Class : 2010
    800m Time : 2:28
    5000m XC Time : 20:36
    Half-Marathon Time : 1:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Normal?

    Post by alex-likes-running on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:38 pm

    so your not white?!?!?

    avatar
    Love For Running
    Pro
    Pro

    Number of posts : 170
    Age : 27
    Location : Georgia
    Mile Time : 5:41
    Class : 09!
    5000m XC Time : 19:33
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

    Re: Normal?

    Post by Love For Running on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:15 pm

    haha no i am white! and yea i dont think i look what i weigh

    Sponsored content

    Re: Normal?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:53 am