Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Runner's Trail

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Track and XC runners

Visit http://www.traxck.com our new home!!!!

+8
The Riddler
xotrackkgirl
P2
baby got track
AudienceOfOne
NotChangingUntilSub5
hxc
futureNIKErunner
12 posters

Plyometrics

TnF_T
    TnF_T
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 323
    Mile Time : 431 in a snowy, windy, hurricane like storm, up hill, blindfolded, after 3 big macs and didn't try
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

Plyometrics - Page 2 Empty Re: Plyometrics

Post by TnF_T Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:12 pm

P2 wrote:
    NotMarks Fantasy wrote:
    P2 wrote:
    NotMarks Fantasy wrote:Here is some advice for everyone

Quick and easy method. Get a hard wooden box thats pretty high. Jump on it and jump off it exploding each time then once you get off do frog hops for about 20 meters stop turn around go over to the box jump on it a couple times and repeat. Then do stand ups. Put one leg on the box and stand up and repeat I would say 15 per leg. So do alot of frog hops,box jumps, leg ups. Also squats and other leg training is beneficial to for more explosiveness.
    why would he wanna listen to a fake?
    1.Still faster than you
    2. Legit info please find error's in there
    3.Suck my *****
    1.how do you expect us to believe that, way to taunt a 7th grader
    2.you also told us to do 1000s during base
    3.youd like that wouldnt you
    you try to insult him and insult his info then you say way to taunt a 7th grader. what the fuck do you expect?
    P2
    P2
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1376
    Mile Time : Used Bicycle
    Class : Dyestat....BAHAHAHAHA
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Post by P2 Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:34 pm

TnF_T wrote:
    P2 wrote:
    NotMarks Fantasy wrote:
    P2 wrote:

Quick and easy method. Get a hard wooden box thats pretty high. Jump on it and jump off it exploding each time then once you get off do frog hops for about 20 meters stop turn around go over to the box jump on it a couple times and repeat. Then do stand ups. Put one leg on the box and stand up and repeat I would say 15 per leg. So do alot of frog hops,box jumps, leg ups. Also squats and other leg training is beneficial to for more explosiveness.
    1.Still faster than you
    3.Suck my *****
    you try to insult him and insult his info then you say way to taunt a 7th grader. what the fuck do you expect?
    cause hes a fake and hes faster than me cause im a 7th grader? im probably better in comparison to age.
    The Riddler
    The Riddler
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 340
    Registration date : 2008-06-24

Post by The Riddler Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:32 am

P2 wrote:
    TnF_T wrote:
    P2 wrote:
    NotMarks Fantasy wrote:
    P2 wrote:

1.Still faster than you
    3.Suck my *****
    cause hes a fake and hes faster than me cause im a 7th grader? im probably better in comparison to age.
    Yes you were in 10th grade I ran a 25:38 5k and i've improved to a 15:19 5k. I just get sick of people rejecting advice from someone that is more experienced in running. But, please read all the other great advice there has been. Wait there is none so please don't rant on me for trying to help.
    P2
    P2
    Elite
    Elite

Post by P2 Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:39 am

nice improvement if youre not a fake. you arent more experience than me ive run since 6th grade. you may be better but doesnt mean you know more. okay screw it youre right. howd you improve so fast?
    Running With Scissors
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4345
    Mile Time : 4:42
    Class : 2010
    5000m XC Time : 16:45

Post by Running With Scissors Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:40 am

If you have a pr of 15:19 why did you lie and say you were PatrickM
    The Riddler
    The Riddler
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 340
    Registration date : 2008-06-24

Post by The Riddler Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:52 am

Running With Scissors wrote:If you have a pr of 15:19 why did you lie and say you were PatrickM
    Maybe check in your PM's from a month ago *cough* but here's a story for everyone here to enjoy and for me to let out.

The first rule of my Cross Country team is don't go on the message boards on nevada track stats. It's just a rule are coach doesn't want are team name to be down low and dis-respected. So I thought as a joke I would post on there. I made the name White Wolf because it sounded bad ass. I posted and caused a huge stir because I just trolled. They finally tracked my IP and I got in huge trouble. They made me delete all my posts but, if you want to find me to to member lists and find White Wolf theres a bad ass sig there. So I got booted off there and I went to Runners World. If you look at first I was a normal poster for a week acting like my real self (this was in Nov 2007). I then saw one of my coaches (NLV Runner) on there so I paniced and got off. I wanted to post again so I looked around and found a guy similar times to me and didn't look to suspicious. Posted on Runners world. I made dirty harry and completly owned and cussed and did everything I could to NLV runner. I came on here decided I wanted to reveal myself sooner or later. I got pissed off one day at my coach because he didn't put in a good refrence for NAU and I didn't get into the program. I came on here and let my fury out on you guys. Then I decided hey why not come back with my real self and hopefully it will be like old times. But, it is not. Everyone mocks my advice miler changes all my crap, I never get listened to so whatever one day i'll hopefully get the respect I once had.
    Have a great day
    -P2 I trained really hard I once I did a 162 mile week. I trained a Lasse Virén plan sometimes going 140 week 120 week 100 week repeat. Or Seb Coe training to mix it up. Lydiard training good to when your trying to improve.
    P2
    P2
    Elite
    Elite

Post by P2 Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:55 am

i still respect you partly its just hard to believe you now so we mock you and dont believe your advice.
    Running With Scissors
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4345
    Mile Time : 4:42
    Class : 2010
    5000m XC Time : 16:45

Post by Running With Scissors Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:04 am

I already knew the answer. I was just seeing if you were going to change your story.
    futureNIKErunner
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 3510
    Mile Time : wat goes here again?
    Class : Sophmore
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

Post by futureNIKErunner Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:59 am

back on subject.

Sponsored content