Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Runner's Trail

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Track and XC runners

Visit http://www.traxck.com our new home!!!!

+4
FinishingKick
Just Because
xotrackkgirl
Running With Scissors
8 posters

Oprah paying for Obama to get elected. (nothing to do with that)

Running With Scissors
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4345
    Mile Time : 4:42
    Class : 2010
    5000m XC Time : 16:45
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Oprah paying for Obama to get elected. (nothing to do with that) Empty Oprah paying for Obama to get elected. (nothing to do with that)

Post by Running With Scissors Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:35 pm

I watched National treasure 2 a week ago and i thought i google the Presidents Book and here is one site

It really exists In National Treasure: Book of Secrets, a recent sequel to the first National Treasure film starring Nicolas Cage, a book called the President's Book of Secrets is introduced as a vital clue to solving a mystery. In the movie, this book is hidden in the Library of Congress. Audiences naturally assume this to be a work of fiction.

This writer, in interviews with all living former Presidents of The United States, has learned that the book really exists.

Jimmy Carter, President during the late 70's, was the first of the current group to actually see the book. "Yes," he said, "It really does answer a lot of mysteries. You'll understand, however, that I am forbidden by the National Secrets act from revealing any of these."

When asked if he added anything to the book and where he kept it hidden, Carter said that "We put in the location of the secret, trapped door in Amy's treehouse. I can tell you that because it isn't there anymore. Our current President was just too big to play in it and ended up breaking the treehouse with his large butt and inflated ego."

"I also used to keep it under an empty KFC bucket in my bedroom. We kept extra sporks in the bucket for late night snacks."

President George H.W. Bush was the next of our former Presidents to come in contact with the book. Like Mr. Carter, he did not feel that he could divulge any of the secrets. He did say that "I kept it hidden underneath Barbara's side of the mattress in our bedroom. If anyone dared to try to roll her behind out of the way, they probably earned the right to see it."

President Clinton was willing to talk about some of the things he had seen in the book. "Some of them secrets just don't matter anymore. I mean, we all know that JFK was diddling Marilyn Monroe in the Lincoln Bedroom. Where do you think I got the idea for referring to the thing as a cigar?"

"It also doesn't really matter if everyone knows that Eleanor Roosevelt was so ugly that her daddy paid FDR to marry her and that she had to wear a bag over her head for sex, and it was always in the dark."

"I didn't add anything new to the book, but I kept it underneath Hillary's copy of the Bible. I figured that she was never going to read or touch that anyway, so she'd never see the book."

Former Vice President Al Gore, while admitting that he never actually saw the book, did claim credit for inventing it.

Current President George W. Bush said, "there's a book? Does it have any pictures? Can Mommy read it to me at bedtime or is it more of that boring stuff that Cheney handles for me? There is one old book that I like to use as second base, but I don't know if it's that one."

When asked if the book claimed the secrets of the JFK assassination, none of the group would confirm or deny this. When asked if it answered whether or not the truth was known about the bombing of Pearl Harbor or the 9/11 attacks, no one was willing to answer.

Upon learning of the true existence of the book, Oprah Winfrey said that "When I pay enough to get Obama elected, he'll let me publish it and we'll have it in my book club."

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i28171
    xotrackkgirl
    xotrackkgirl
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1023
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

Oprah paying for Obama to get elected. (nothing to do with that) Empty Re: Oprah paying for Obama to get elected. (nothing to do with that)

Post by xotrackkgirl Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:38 pm

Whoa! We watched Nt2 in school and it was pretty good.

The book thing sounds mysterious, but I think it should be left a secret.
    Running With Scissors
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Oprah paying for Obama to get elected. (nothing to do with that) Empty Re: Oprah paying for Obama to get elected. (nothing to do with that)

Post by Running With Scissors Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:42 pm

1. The Masons are totally in control of the American government.
    2. No one in Britain knows how to tie a tie properly, nor does anyone in England have a decent mouthful of teeth.
    3. UFOs landed at Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 and the United States government is in possession of the physical remains of 5 aliens.
    4. President Kennedy was assassinated as a result of a massive Cuban, communist conspiracy.
    5. The NASA moon landings were all faked and we actually only "landed" in a soundstage built in the New Mexico desert.
    6. Princess Diana was murdered when news of her affair was threatened to be made public.
    xotrackkgirl
    xotrackkgirl
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1023
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

Post by xotrackkgirl Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:45 pm

Shocked

Are you sure those are for real?
    Running With Scissors
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Running With Scissors Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:47 pm

well there is so good evidence suporting it but there is still some holes left to be filled

just look at the pictures of the Apolo landing on the moon (they are fake)
    Running With Scissors
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Running With Scissors Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:52 pm

Just Because
    Just Because
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 496
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

Post by Just Because Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:30 pm

right... if you look hard enough you can "disprove" anything.
    FinishingKick
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4773
    Mile Time : 4:52
    Class : Sophomore
    800m Time : 2:10
    5000m XC Time : 17:29
    1000m Time : 2:50

Post by FinishingKick Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:31 pm

Just Because wrote:right... if you look hard enough you can "disprove" anything.
    +1 did you know this forum isn't really a forum? Rolling Eyes
    PCNQtrack
    PCNQtrack
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1663
    Mile Time : 4:59
    Class : '11 BABY
    5000m XC Time : 16:59

Post by PCNQtrack Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:38 pm

hows that FK?
    Running With Scissors
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Running With Scissors Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:57 pm

PCNQtrack wrote:hows that FK?

your the only real person
    we are just computer generated respond machines
    BA_Sadie.
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2445
    Mile Time : 5:54

Post by BA_Sadie. Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:36 pm

Running With Scissors wrote:1. The Masons are totally in control of the American government.
    2. No one in Britain knows how to tie a tie properly, nor does anyone in England have a decent mouthful of teeth.
    3. UFOs landed at Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 and the United States government is in possession of the physical remains of 5 aliens.
    4. President Kennedy was assassinated as a result of a massive Cuban, communist conspiracy.
    5. The NASA moon landings were all faked and we actually only "landed" in a soundstage built in the New Mexico desert.
    6. Princess Diana was murdered when news of her affair was threatened to be made public.

lol my dads a mason. its shady he can't tell anyone anything that they do and stuff.
    XC_crazy
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 820
    Mile Time : 5:44
    800m Time : 2:32
    Registration date : 2008-05-25

Post by XC_crazy Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:53 pm

runforlifex3 wrote:
    Running With Scissors wrote:1. The Masons are totally in control of the American government.

lol my dads a mason. its shady he can't tell anyone anything that they do and stuff.

what is a mason exactly?
    Running With Scissors
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Running With Scissors Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:11 am

runforlifex3 wrote:

are you serious?
    Running With Scissors
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Running With Scissors Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:12 am

XC_crazy wrote:
    runforlifex3 wrote:

what is a mason exactly?

i huge group of people that control our goverment and the worlds banks (if you belive that)
    BA_Sadie.
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

Post by BA_Sadie. Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:35 am

no one really knows what they are he says the just help people lol...and do community service and that kind of stuff idk though he can't really say. my friends dad is in the CIA though and thats all he can say he can't tell anyone about anything like he just comes home at random times and stuff and one time i was over he smelled like weed and he was like tough job today..its so weird but kinda sweet.
    FinishingKick
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4773
    Mile Time : 4:52
    Class : Sophomore
    800m Time : 2:10
    5000m XC Time : 17:29
    1000m Time : 2:50

Post by FinishingKick Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:38 am

runforlifex3 wrote:no one really knows what they are he says the just help people lol...and do community service and that kind of stuff idk though he can't really say. my friends dad is in the CIA though and thats all he can say he can't tell anyone about anything like he just comes home at random times and stuff and one time i was over he smelled like weed and he was like tough job today..its so weird but kinda sweet.
    Cool, where do you live (relatively)? What does it take to become a mason? I think it'd be interesting to become one and quit just to see what they do.
    BA_Sadie.
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

Post by BA_Sadie. Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:40 am

i live idk how to explain it lol...just look on that map its close but not exactly right. idk how you become one they just asked my dad and he had to memorize their handbook thing. and they gave him a sweet tux with pins and stuff on it and they meet like weekday mornings usually at like 5 or earlier..and thats all i know.
    ND XC 23
    ND XC 23
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 563
    Mile Time : i like to do stuff
    Class : funny

Post by ND XC 23 Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:00 am

i watched national treasure 2 a few nights ago...it was good
    XC_crazy
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 820
    Mile Time : 5:44
    800m Time : 2:32
    Registration date : 2008-05-25

Post by XC_crazy Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:54 am

runforlifex3 wrote:no one really knows what they are he says the just help people lol...and do community service and that kind of stuff idk though he can't really say. my friends dad is in the CIA though and thats all he can say he can't tell anyone about anything like he just comes home at random times and stuff and one time i was over he smelled like weed and he was like tough job today..its so weird but kinda sweet.

wow that's crazy
    BA_Sadie.
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

Post by BA_Sadie. Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:56 pm

yeah its weird. my mom like gets really annoyed that she can't like know really what my dads doing. but they just have to trust each other and stuff i guess.
    Running With Scissors
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Running With Scissors Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:14 pm

FK wrote:
    Cool, where do you live (relatively)? What does it take to become a mason? I think it'd be interesting to become one and quit just to see what they do.

you cant just join you got to do stuff first
    BA_Sadie.
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

Post by BA_Sadie. Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:16 pm

they like elect you to join like they asked my dad..you can't just be like i want to be a mason and then you have to memorize a bunch of stuff and take oaths and that kind of thing...
    Running With Scissors
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Running With Scissors Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:16 pm

plus there are two groups of masons
    1. the real ones
    2. and a organization run by the goverenment to make people think they are in the masons but its just a cover up for the real deal
    Running With Scissors
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Running With Scissors Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:18 pm

runforlifex3 wrote:they like elect you to join like they asked my dad..you can't just be like i want to be a mason and then you have to memorize a bunch of stuff and take oaths and that kind of thing...

i think thats the fake one that is used to cover up the real one
    the goverenment creates fake jobs and wastes money just to keep the real one secret
    BA_Sadie.
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

Post by BA_Sadie. Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:21 pm

i don't think that its true that they do government stuff and control the banks and stuff i am pretty sure they are just good guys who help like charitys and poor people and stuff around the community. but idkk..maybe they just do that too...its so confusing im gonna talk to him about it tonight and see if i can get anything out of him but i doubt it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:09 am