Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

Runner's Trail

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Track and XC runners

Visit http://www.traxck.com our new home!!!!

+6
BagoXC25
webbNOBEIJING08
AudienceOfOne
NotChangingUntilSub5
futureNIKErunner
ILOVEBRIE101
10 posters

LONDON 2012

Wow
    Pro
    Pro

Number of posts : 118
    Class : Maybe if you were smarter, you would know more.
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

LONDON 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: LONDON 2012

Post by Wow Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:08 pm

P2 wrote:
    JYoung or something wrote:I've actually talked to Sherer a few times, he seems like a pretty nice guy. He coached at a school not too far from here, and he was at some of the pro meets etc. around here running unattached. He also works at a shoe store not too far from here (it's a running specific shoe store, very close to the high school he coached at). I love how he wears spikes like debranded Lanangs... he chooses to run unattached and who knows, I think he does have a legitimate shot at 2012.
    sure you have.

Uhh, he coached at LGHS which is part of our league. The shoe store he works at is pretty good and that's where I always go if I want to shoes.

Some guys on the team also post on Dyestat..
    AudienceOfOne
    AudienceOfOne
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 5377
    Class : 2011
    3200m Time : 10:17
    Registration date : 2008-05-24

Post by AudienceOfOne Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:52 am

JYoung or something wrote:
    P2 wrote:
    JYoung or something wrote:I've actually talked to Sherer a few times, he seems like a pretty nice guy. He coached at a school not too far from here, and he was at some of the pro meets etc. around here running unattached. He also works at a shoe store not too far from here (it's a running specific shoe store, very close to the high school he coached at). I love how he wears spikes like debranded Lanangs... he chooses to run unattached and who knows, I think he does have a legitimate shot at 2012.
    sure you have.

Uhh, he coached at LGHS which is part of our league. The shoe store he works at is pretty good and that's where I always go if I want to shoes.

you know what? that's great.
    P2
    P2
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1376
    Mile Time : Used Bicycle
    Class : Dyestat....BAHAHAHAHA
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Post by P2 Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:48 pm

P2 wrote:
    sure you have.

i never disagreed with you did i?
    AudienceOfOne
    AudienceOfOne
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 5377
    Class : 2011
    3200m Time : 10:17
    Registration date : 2008-05-24

Post by AudienceOfOne Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:52 pm

P2 wrote:
    P2 wrote:
    sure you have.

i never disagreed with you did i?
    Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content