Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

For Track and XC runners

Visit http://www.traxck.com our new home!!!!

    Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Share

    Poll

    Best tasting nutriotion bar?

    [ 7 ]
    24% [24%] 
    [ 10 ]
    34% [34%] 
    [ 5 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 7 ]
    24% [24%] 

    Total Votes: 29
    avatar
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 4924
    Age : 26
    Location : New York
    Mile Time : 4:52
    Class : Sophomore
    800m Time : 2:10
    5000m XC Time : 17:29
    1000m Time : 2:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by FinishingKick on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:54 pm

    Vote. If there's any I forgot tell me.
    avatar
    peace,love&running
    Amateur
    Amateur

    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 27
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by peace,love&running on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:00 pm

    South Beach protein bars are amazingg. Or they might be "meal bars." Either way!
    avatar
    ND XC 23
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

    Number of posts : 587
    Location : US of A
    Mile Time : i like to do stuff
    Class : funny
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by ND XC 23 on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:06 pm

    peace,love&running wrote:South Beach protein bars are amazingg. Or they might be "meal bars." Either way!

    AHH i was just gonna say that!!!
    those things are effing amazing!!
    ya they are high protein snack bars or something?? i <3 the cinnamon raisin ones, they taste like cinnamon buns

    RawBeginner

    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2008-06-24

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by RawBeginner on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:46 pm

    zone bar Wink
    avatar
    RETURNover
    Pro
    Pro

    Number of posts : 278
    Age : 22
    Location : myob
    Mile Time : guitar, piano, wrestling, brazillian jiu-jitsu and running
    Class : sarcastic
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by RETURNover on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:47 pm

    power bar
    avatar
    PCNQtrack
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 1723
    Location : CO
    Mile Time : 4:59
    Class : '11 BABY
    5000m XC Time : 16:59
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by PCNQtrack on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:49 pm

    Nature Valleys are the best tasting, but i prefer a pwer bar most of the time

    RawBeginner

    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2008-06-24

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by RawBeginner on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:49 pm

    zone bar ftw

    if u ppl knew what that was ud vote for it Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    PCNQtrack
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 1723
    Location : CO
    Mile Time : 4:59
    Class : '11 BABY
    5000m XC Time : 16:59
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by PCNQtrack on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:55 pm

    I do know what it is, I didn't care for it too much...just me i guess
    avatar
    xotrackkgirl
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 1064
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by xotrackkgirl on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:04 pm

    id say nature valley.
    avatar
    mae2937
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 1164
    Location : alabama
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by mae2937 on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:05 pm

    ND XC 23 wrote:
    peace,love&running wrote:South Beach protein bars are amazingg. Or they might be "meal bars." Either way!

    AHH i was just gonna say that!!!
    those things are effing amazing!!
    ya they are high protein snack bars or something?? i <3 the cinnamon raisin ones, they taste like cinnamon buns

    cinnamon raisin ones are delicous drool
    avatar
    peace,love&running
    Amateur
    Amateur

    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 27
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by peace,love&running on Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:00 pm

    mae2937 wrote:
    ND XC 23 wrote:
    peace,love&running wrote:South Beach protein bars are amazingg. Or they might be "meal bars." Either way!

    AHH i was just gonna say that!!!
    those things are effing amazing!!
    ya they are high protein snack bars or something?? i <3 the cinnamon raisin ones, they taste like cinnamon buns

    cinnamon raisin ones are delicous drool

    those were like good luck charms before all my track meets hahha. im glad i wasnt the only one Very Happy
    avatar
    RETURNover
    Pro
    Pro

    Number of posts : 278
    Age : 22
    Location : myob
    Mile Time : guitar, piano, wrestling, brazillian jiu-jitsu and running
    Class : sarcastic
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by RETURNover on Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:01 pm

    peace,love&running wrote:
    mae2937 wrote:
    ND XC 23 wrote:
    peace,love&running wrote:South Beach protein bars are amazingg. Or they might be "meal bars." Either way!

    AHH i was just gonna say that!!!
    those things are effing amazing!!
    ya they are high protein snack bars or something?? i <3 the cinnamon raisin ones, they taste like cinnamon buns

    cinnamon raisin ones are delicous drool

    those were like good luck charms before all my track meets hahha. im glad i wasnt the only one Very Happy

    i tried those i like the peanut butter ones the best
    avatar
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 4613
    Age : 26
    Location : Pennsylvania
    Mile Time : 4:42
    Class : 2010
    5000m XC Time : 16:45
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by Running With Scissors on Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:28 am

    i dont eat them


    _________________
    THE NEW SITE IS DONE!!!!!!! http://www.traxck.com

    XC_crazy
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

    Number of posts : 839
    Age : 26
    Location : Bismarck
    Mile Time : 5:44
    Class : 2010
    800m Time : 2:32
    Registration date : 2008-05-25

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by XC_crazy on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:15 am

    i eat quaker granola bars
    avatar
    RUNxxWILD07
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 1031
    Registration date : 2008-06-18

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by RUNxxWILD07 on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:27 am

    I love South Beach Bars too.
    I had a PB one before every track meet
    The cinnamon raisin ones are delicious
    Maple Nuts pretty good too. Very Happy
    avatar
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 4613
    Age : 26
    Location : Pennsylvania
    Mile Time : 4:42
    Class : 2010
    5000m XC Time : 16:45
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by Running With Scissors on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:28 am

    XC_crazy wrote:i eat quaker granola bars

    i eat them but there not reall energy bars


    _________________
    THE NEW SITE IS DONE!!!!!!! http://www.traxck.com

    XC_crazy
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

    Number of posts : 839
    Age : 26
    Location : Bismarck
    Mile Time : 5:44
    Class : 2010
    800m Time : 2:32
    Registration date : 2008-05-25

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by XC_crazy on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:50 am

    Running With Scissors wrote:
    XC_crazy wrote:i eat quaker granola bars

    i eat them but there not reall energy bars

    i know but it's the closest thing to an energy bar that i eat so i thought i would say it
    avatar
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 4613
    Age : 26
    Location : Pennsylvania
    Mile Time : 4:42
    Class : 2010
    5000m XC Time : 16:45
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by Running With Scissors on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:55 am

    XC_crazy wrote:
    Running With Scissors wrote:
    XC_crazy wrote:i eat quaker granola bars

    i eat them but there not reall energy bars

    i know but it's the closest thing to an energy bar that i eat so i thought i would say it

    i like the chocolate chip ones


    _________________
    THE NEW SITE IS DONE!!!!!!! http://www.traxck.com

    XC_crazy
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

    Number of posts : 839
    Age : 26
    Location : Bismarck
    Mile Time : 5:44
    Class : 2010
    800m Time : 2:32
    Registration date : 2008-05-25

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by XC_crazy on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:49 pm

    Running With Scissors wrote:
    XC_crazy wrote:
    Running With Scissors wrote:
    XC_crazy wrote:i eat quaker granola bars

    i eat them but there not reall energy bars

    i know but it's the closest thing to an energy bar that i eat so i thought i would say it

    i like the chocolate chip ones

    me too
    or the peanut butter ones
    avatar
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 3586
    Age : 25
    Location : OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mile Time : wat goes here again?
    Class : Sophmore
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by futureNIKErunner on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:55 pm

    id have to say powerbar and clif bars

    those clif bars are really filling. i eat half of one and am satisfied. lol
    avatar
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 4613
    Age : 26
    Location : Pennsylvania
    Mile Time : 4:42
    Class : 2010
    5000m XC Time : 16:45
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by Running With Scissors on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:56 pm

    I'll have to try out those Clif bars your talking about


    _________________
    THE NEW SITE IS DONE!!!!!!! http://www.traxck.com
    avatar
    XxcrosscountrygirlxX
    Pro
    Pro

    Number of posts : 239
    Age : 24
    Location : michigan
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by XxcrosscountrygirlxX on Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:44 pm

    i like lara bars, but clif bars are pretty good too. they're reallllllyyyyy sweet though.
    avatar
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 3092
    Age : 26
    Location : down by the bay, washington
    Mile Time : none
    Class : 2010
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by Pinthin on Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:15 pm

    Well my coach buys us chewy bars..I have to say they are amazing, but I'm sick of them.

    But Clif bars aren't too shabby
    avatar
    xotrackkgirl
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 1064
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by xotrackkgirl on Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:23 pm

    What are zone bars?
    avatar
    RETURNover
    Pro
    Pro

    Number of posts : 278
    Age : 22
    Location : myob
    Mile Time : guitar, piano, wrestling, brazillian jiu-jitsu and running
    Class : sarcastic
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by RETURNover on Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:25 pm

    i think there pretty much the same as clif bars

    Sponsored content

    Re: Best Tasting Nutrition Bar

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:19 pm