Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

For Track and XC runners

Visit http://www.traxck.com our new home!!!!

I graduate in a little over a year

atcg
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1373
    5000m XC Time : 20:30
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

I graduate in a little over a year

Post by atcg on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:05 am

I wonder if I'll end up jobless and in debt like most of my generation. Let's face it kids, we're paying for mom and dad's social security, but we won't be getting any of it. THANKS GUYS

I put a lot of thought into it. When this chapter of my life is done, if I still feel this way, maybe instead of killing myself I'll kill my old self. Meaning I'll be born again at 21. Get my life savings and leave. Don't take anything with me but the necessities. Go to the airport, get on a plane, and cross and ocean. And from the moment I step off that plane I will have now have zero contact with anything relating to my past life. My friends, my family, my enemies, my accomplishments, my possessions will be things of the past. I cannot hope to realistically abandon my hopes, fears, dreams, and nightmares, but I think the change of scenery will help to develop new ones. There are some things I will miss dearly. Maybe this experiment will be a total failure and I will be the little kid who ran away from home, but never left his block. But I think it's only fair to ask myself why end my life when I can hit the reset button? I'm well aware of the gifts I've been given. I feel I can articulate myself well through writing. I can understand things. I can make people laugh. I'm tall. I'm fit. Why leave these gifts with a rotting corpse? Maybe in some reality far from the one I'm living in I can attain true happiness, or something closer.

If I do kill myself... actually I don't want to elaborate. I can never be too sure who's reading and how I can be traced.

atcg
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1373
    5000m XC Time : 20:30
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Re: I graduate in a little over a year

Post by atcg on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Why does this have so many views? Anyway, just checking in. It was a good weekend.

Current date/time is Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:23 am