Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

For Track and XC runners

Visit http://www.traxck.com our new home!!!!

safety

atcg
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 1373
    5000m XC Time : 20:30
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

Re: safety

Post by atcg on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:13 pm

No. U mu5t b 2 h1Gh 2 r33d diz ne wayz d00d
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 3092
    Mile Time : none
    Class : 2010
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

Post by Pinthin on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:41 pm

alex-likes-running wrote:
    Red R1der wrote:I don't want to sound cocky or anything, I'm just speaking the truth, but I really don't think anyone is going to fuck with me. No one wants to steal an 18 year old guy and rape him.
    lol seriously. especially if hes all sweaty and gross.
    the only reason i could think of someone trying to mess with me on one of my runs is if he wanted to rob me, which would be pointless cuz i dont bring anything on my runs, or if he kidnapped me, and held me ransom like in the movies lol.

haha yeaah. Thats why I wish I was a dude sometimes, you dont really have to worry about getting kidnapped.

atcg
    Elite
    Elite

Post by atcg on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:58 pm

I'm also a member of the Wu-Tang Clan, so I carry around this Venn Diagram in case to show anybody who tries to attack me.

CT Track
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 830
    Mile Time : 2012
    Class : 15:32
    Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by CT Track on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Is it possible to fail twice in one post? The fact that you mentioned the Wu Tang Clan and that what you displayed is not a venn diagram is ripping my spine apart.

Hold up, you even said you carried it around fuck man..... that's 3. Going for a record?
    CT Track
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Post by CT Track on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:55 pm

I'm not even going to post one of those lame ass ebaum shits you like to use for every situation.

atcg
    Elite
    Elite

Post by atcg on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Um, well first of all it was a joke. In case you aren't aware of sarcasm, I guess I need to explain that I don't actually carry that around.

Secondly, what I posted is a Venn Diagram in joke form. Since the two sets do not intersect, it is illustrating that "Things to fuck with" and "Wu-Tang Clan" are not intersecting sets. This is a direct reference to track seven of "Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)" which is entitled "Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuttin to Fuck With".

Oh course, it was a joke and it's obvious that you have no sense of humor other than trying to point out my failures.
    Hurdle-Gurl
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 657
    Class : ~2011~Sophomore!
    5000m XC Time : 21:00
    Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by Hurdle-Gurl on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:22 am

Red R1der wrote:I don't want to sound cocky or anything, I'm just speaking the truth, but I really don't think anyone is going to fuck with me. No one wants to steal an 18 year old guy and rape him.

haha! yea true. If you do get raped though...then that's either one sick guy, or a really strong girl!

For winter running, they have gloves with key slots in them. Depending on how big your cell phone is, you could easily fit it in the slot.
    Wgrt
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 560
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post by Wgrt on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:37 am

If some one is following me, I run faster, if a car is following me I try and loose it haha, I'm not saying people have actually ever followed me but i get slightly paranoid and will kick anyway
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4613
    Mile Time : 4:42
    5000m XC Time : 16:45

Post by Running With Scissors on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:55 am

What Wgrt said reminds me of a few days ago when I was trying to race the mail man. It was going back and forth for about 3/4 of a mile and then we got to a huge straight away with no mailboxes and it got away.

Rolling Eyes

All-Pro
    All-Pro

Post by Wgrt on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:26 pm

hahahaaa
    CT Track
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Post by CT Track on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Red R1der wrote:Um, well first of all it was a joke. In case you aren't aware of sarcasm, I guess I need to explain that I don't actually carry that around.

Secondly, what I posted is a Venn Diagram in joke form. Since the two sets do not intersect, it is illustrating that "Things to fuck with" and "Wu-Tang Clan" are not intersecting sets. This is a direct reference to track seven of "Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)" which is entitled "Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuttin to Fuck With".

Oh course, it was a joke and it's obvious that you have no sense of humor other than trying to point out my failures.

You might have broken the record with this one.
    #4 You actually expected someone to actually take that crapload of a joke seriously
    #5 You just tried to explain the joke that was so painfully obvious

I have a sense of humor, you just don't seem to do the right things to trigger it. I'm not one of the naive people here that actually enjoys your overused internet jokes and terrible stories.
    baby got track
    Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 2255
    Class : 2011
    5000m XC Time : 22:42
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

Post by baby got track on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Running With Scissors wrote:What Wgrt said reminds me of a few days ago when I was trying to race the mail man. It was going back and forth for about 3/4 of a mile and then we got to a huge straight away with no mailboxes and it got away.

Rolling Eyes
    I raced some kids on scooters the other day... I lost Rolling Eyes
    hannah
    Amateur
    Amateur

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by hannah on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:29 pm

One time I was finishing up my run and this car pulls up to the side of the road and starts following me really slowly. I get mad scared that I'm going to get kidnapped and raped, so I dive into the bushes on the side of the road. Then the car stops, and two people get out. They call after me "It's all right sweetie, we're not going to hurt you".
    Turns out its my neighbors.
    Needless to say, I felt pretty dumb.

atcg
    Elite
    Elite

Post by atcg on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:43 pm

CT Track wrote:
    Red R1der wrote:Um, well first of all it was a joke. In case you aren't aware of sarcasm, I guess I need to explain that I don't actually carry that around.

#4 You actually expected someone to actually take that crapload of a joke seriously

I have a sense of humor, you just don't seem to do the right things to trigger it. I'm not one of the naive people here that actually enjoys your overused internet jokes and terrible stories.
    I don't really understand why you are counting. My first "failure" according to you was mentioning Wu-Tang Clan. Kind of don't see how that was a failure. Then I explained to you that it was a Venn Diagram since you said it wasn't. Between this and the fact that you thought it was funny that said I carried it around, I felt the need to explain that it was indeed a joke because you appeared to be taking it seriously. Then you proceed to criticize me about that.

It's like if I say, "A priest and a rabbi are sitting in a bar."

You say, "OMGZ SUCH FAILURE A PRIEST AND A RABBI WOULD NEVER SIT IN A BAR"

To which I would reply, "It's a joke..."

And then you'd say, "OMG I KNOW IT'S A JOKE OMG WHAT A FAILURE."

At least that's what I'm grasping from this pointless conversation. I don't know why you feel the need to try to give me such a hard time over a joke that isn't intended to make YOU laugh, or anybody else for that matter. I posted it because I liked it and I can't believe I have to explain myself for it.
    alex-likes-running
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Number of posts : 3475
    800m Time : 2:28
    5000m XC Time : 20:36
    Half-Marathon Time : 1:50

Post by alex-likes-running on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:13 am

baby got track wrote:
    Running With Scissors wrote:What Wgrt said reminds me of a few days ago when I was trying to race the mail man. It was going back and forth for about 3/4 of a mile and then we got to a huge straight away with no mailboxes and it got away.

Rolling Eyes
    today i raced a motorcycle.
    i think i got lapped like 4 times lol.

Wgrt
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Post by Wgrt on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:28 pm

hannah wrote:One time I was finishing up my run and this car pulls up to the side of the road and starts following me really slowly. I get mad scared that I'm going to get kidnapped and raped, so I dive into the bushes on the side of the road. Then the car stops, and two people get out. They call after me "It's all right sweetie, we're not going to hurt you".
    Turns out its my neighbors.
    Needless to say, I felt pretty dumb.
    hahaha i can see myself doing that
    Phuckduck
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 743
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Phuckduck on Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:16 pm

Red R1der wrote:
    CT Track wrote:

I don't really understand why you are counting. My first "failure" according to you was mentioning Wu-Tang Clan. Kind of don't see how that was a failure. Then I explained to you that it was a Venn Diagram since you said it wasn't. Between this and the fact that you thought it was funny that said I carried it around, I felt the need to explain that it was indeed a joke because you appeared to be taking it seriously. Then you proceed to criticize me about that.

At least that's what I'm grasping from this pointless conversation. I don't know why you feel the need to try to give me such a hard time over a joke that isn't intended to make YOU laugh, or anybody else for that matter. I posted it because I liked it and I can't believe I have to explain myself for it.

i think the biggest failure is that you try so hard to appear intellectual, but it is so painfully obvious that you are not.
    ND XC 23
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

Number of posts : 587
    Mile Time : i like to do stuff
    Class : funny
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

Post by ND XC 23 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:22 am

AudeinceOfOne wrote:
    Red R1der wrote:
    CT Track wrote:

i think the biggest failure is that you try so hard to appear intellectual, but it is so painfully obvious that you are not.

whered the love go?
    Running With Scissors
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4613
    Mile Time : 4:42
    5000m XC Time : 16:45

Post by Running With Scissors on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:10 am

Elite
    Elite

Number of posts : 3092
    Mile Time : none
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

Post by Pinthin on Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:41 am

baby got track wrote:

Rolling Eyes

The elementary school gets out when we usually run by, so all these kids on bikes try to race you.. hah I've won once and the kid still asks me for a rematch Razz
    calrunner
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 32
    Class : 2009 (Seniors)
    800m Time : 2:17
    5000m XC Time : 18:09
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by calrunner on Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:39 pm

No one wants to steal an 18 year old guy and rape him.

+1.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:07 am