Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

For Track and XC runners

Visit http://www.traxck.com our new home!!!!

    Sorry in advance..

    Share
    avatar
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 3092
    Age : 25
    Location : down by the bay, washington
    Mile Time : none
    Class : 2010
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

    Sorry in advance..

    Post by Pinthin on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:34 pm

    I know people hate these kind of threads, but I really do need ideas for our xc sweatshirts/tshirts.

    Any good quotes? Or something funny?
    Or whatever your team is using this year.
    avatar
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 2589
    Age : 24
    Location : Woo-Town--Good Old Ohio.
    Mile Time : 5:54
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by BA_Sadie. on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:56 pm

    for a sweet shirt idea that our cheerleaders did which was really cute. use kinda a baseball v-neck type shirt with three lines on the sleeves like that go around the sleeves and then idk about a quote or anything ours was dumb coach made us put we don't run we race lol. lameeee.
    avatar
    eternally_running
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

    Number of posts : 695
    Registration date : 2008-07-08

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by eternally_running on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:54 am

    ehh....sorry, i dont have any good ones.....try to google it?
    avatar
    alex-likes-running
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

    Number of posts : 3475
    Age : 25
    Location : HK
    Class : 2010
    800m Time : 2:28
    5000m XC Time : 20:36
    Half-Marathon Time : 1:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by alex-likes-running on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:16 am

    mmm i've always liked gregs idea of
    Pre was a better runner...I'm a better driver.

    this year my team went with the overused "My sport is your sports punishment"

    here are some that i like.
    "Our mascara runs faster"
    " because it's the fastest who get paid and it's the fastest who get laid." that ones from talladega night's
    "We wish our workouts were as short as our shorts"
    "And on the seventh day, God did an easy three
    "Everything's funner with a Runner"

    hope that helps lol

    avatar
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 4924
    Age : 25
    Location : New York
    Mile Time : 4:52
    Class : Sophomore
    800m Time : 2:10
    5000m XC Time : 17:29
    1000m Time : 2:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by FinishingKick on Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:44 pm

    Champions.
    avatar
    baby got track
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 2255
    Location : SPARTAAAA!!!!! (NJ, not Greece)
    Class : 2011
    5000m XC Time : 22:42
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by baby got track on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:00 pm

    Pinthin wrote:I know people hate these kind of threads, but I really do need ideas for our xc sweatshirts/tshirts.

    Any good quotes? Or something funny?
    Or whatever your team is using this year.
    ^Ohhh the joys of being capitain. haha.

    Last year we used "We run this school". It's very corny, but I kind of like it.
    This year we're not even using quotes on our t-shirts. Neutral
    avatar
    AudienceOfOne
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 5675
    Age : 25
    Location : Nati fo eva
    Class : 2011
    3200m Time : 10:17
    Registration date : 2008-05-24

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by AudienceOfOne on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:03 pm

    BA_Sadie. wrote:for a sweet shirt idea that our cheerleaders did which was really cute. use kinda a baseball v-neck type shirt with three lines on the sleeves like that go around the sleeves and then idk about a quote or anything ours was dumb coach made us put we don't run we race lol. lameeee.
    lol, v-neck.


    _________________
    1600/4:52.3 3200/10:17.5 5000 XC/16:47

    Oh, Death, where is your sting?
    Aint nothin' left to bring
    Resurrected, perfected,
    What can affect this King?
    avatar
    AudienceOfOne
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 5675
    Age : 25
    Location : Nati fo eva
    Class : 2011
    3200m Time : 10:17
    Registration date : 2008-05-24

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by AudienceOfOne on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:03 pm

    "I don't need a quote on the back of my shirt to motivate me"


    _________________
    1600/4:52.3 3200/10:17.5 5000 XC/16:47

    Oh, Death, where is your sting?
    Aint nothin' left to bring
    Resurrected, perfected,
    What can affect this King?
    avatar
    PCNQtrack
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 1723
    Location : CO
    Mile Time : 4:59
    Class : '11 BABY
    5000m XC Time : 16:59
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by PCNQtrack on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:11 pm

    We just use stupid sayings that we come up with, they just sort of happen

    First we break your spirits, then we break your shit
    Fly like an eagle, run like a MOFO
    Runners have them...Others play with them
    Pine Creek: we do it at a medium pace
    avatar
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 3092
    Age : 25
    Location : down by the bay, washington
    Mile Time : none
    Class : 2010
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by Pinthin on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:00 pm

    baby got track wrote:
    Pinthin wrote:I know people hate these kind of threads, but I really do need ideas for our xc sweatshirts/tshirts.

    Any good quotes? Or something funny?
    Or whatever your team is using this year.
    ^Ohhh the joys of being capitain. haha.

    Last year we used "We run this school". It's very corny, but I kind of like it.
    This year we're not even using quotes on our t-shirts. Neutral

    Corny is good.. haha I kinda like that one.

    But it would get a ton of crap considering nobody likes our boys team, well a few are liked but our top 3 aren't.... but I like it.
    avatar
    amherst_xc
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

    Number of posts : 588
    Age : 25
    Location : Ohio
    Class : Junior
    800m Time : 2:15
    5000m XC Time : 18:54
    Half-Marathon Time : 9000
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by amherst_xc on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:17 pm

    avatar
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 3092
    Age : 25
    Location : down by the bay, washington
    Mile Time : none
    Class : 2010
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by Pinthin on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:31 pm

    ^ haha I like it..maybe for the shirts..

    eternally_running wrote:ehh....sorry, i dont have any good ones.....try to google it?

    I've done that but its always the same ones over and over. Neutral
    avatar
    ND XC 23
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

    Number of posts : 587
    Location : US of A
    Mile Time : i like to do stuff
    Class : funny
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by ND XC 23 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:16 am

    is this for the boys and girls? because if its just for girls something might be peace, love, and running...except a peace sign, a heart, and that track foot thing
    avatar
    whenhen
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 1596
    Age : 23
    Location : OC, CA
    Mile Time : I'm a rebel. I put text in here
    Class : 2012
    Half-Marathon Time : 1:46 PR; 2:00 range normal
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by whenhen on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:18 am

    The girls xc team shirt this year said "We like LSD better than speed."
    avatar
    P2
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 1445
    Age : 23
    Location : North Dakota
    Mile Time : Used Bicycle
    Class : Dyestat....BAHAHAHAHA
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by P2 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:45 pm

    whenhen's wins. fk's wins. amherst's wins.
    avatar
    Pinthin
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 3092
    Age : 25
    Location : down by the bay, washington
    Mile Time : none
    Class : 2010
    Registration date : 2008-05-23

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by Pinthin on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:00 am

    ND XC 23 wrote:is this for the boys and girls? because if its just for girls something might be peace, love, and running...except a peace sign, a heart, and that track foot thing

    that would be really cute!! I think I'll bring that up..but I think it will be unisex shirts =[

    I like the mastercard ones like Gatorade $2 shoes $90 winning priceless, but its taken Mad

    good ideas..whenhens is cool too but my athletic director might throw a hissy because he isn't very smart and wouldn't understand Neutral
    avatar
    eternally_running
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

    Number of posts : 695
    Registration date : 2008-07-08

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by eternally_running on Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:11 am

    Pinthin wrote:^ haha I like it..maybe for the shirts..

    eternally_running wrote:ehh....sorry, i dont have any good ones.....try to google it?

    I've done that but its always the same ones over and over. Neutral

    ya, they are the same old ones.....if i think of some good ones, ill post Smile

    -wow, i havent been on here for a few days...i think
    avatar
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 2589
    Age : 24
    Location : Woo-Town--Good Old Ohio.
    Mile Time : 5:54
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by BA_Sadie. on Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:02 pm

    AudienceOfOne wrote:
    BA_Sadie. wrote:for a sweet shirt idea that our cheerleaders did which was really cute. use kinda a baseball v-neck type shirt with three lines on the sleeves like that go around the sleeves and then idk about a quote or anything ours was dumb coach made us put we don't run we race lol. lameeee.
    lol, v-neck.
    ha what? laughing at my fashion sense.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Sorry in advance..

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:10 am