Runner's Trail

Our new site is finished!!!! Go check it out at http://www.traxck.com

For Track and XC runners

Visit http://www.traxck.com our new home!!!!

    Food Dailies

    Share
    avatar
    running_violet
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

    Number of posts : 975
    Age : 24
    Location : cold cold Wisconsin
    Mile Time : 5:42
    Class : 2013
    5000m XC Time : 20:13 (road race)
    Registration date : 2008-06-24

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by running_violet on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:17 pm

    today:
    bagel w/ PB
    1/2 granola bar after my run
    bowl of cheerios for lunch
    handful of pretzels
    -i think my family is going out for dinner later because my brother is leaving for college soon-
    avatar
    AudienceOfOne
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 5675
    Age : 26
    Location : Nati fo eva
    Class : 2011
    3200m Time : 10:17
    Registration date : 2008-05-24

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by AudienceOfOne on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:18 pm

    FinishingKick wrote:2 bowls of oatmeal
    1 Raspberry Nutri-Grain Bar
    1 Bowl of Grape Nuts
    2 Peanut Butter Zone Bars
    lol @ oatmeal


    _________________
    1600/4:52.3 3200/10:17.5 5000 XC/16:47

    Oh, Death, where is your sting?
    Aint nothin' left to bring
    Resurrected, perfected,
    What can affect this King?
    avatar
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 2589
    Age : 25
    Location : Woo-Town--Good Old Ohio.
    Mile Time : 5:54
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by BA_Sadie. on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:20 pm

    breakfast--special k cereal and two glasses of milk.
    lunch--peanut butter and honey sandwhich, cucumbers, and some pretzels.
    snacks--two cookies.
    dinner--who knows?
    avatar
    baby got track
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 2255
    Location : SPARTAAAA!!!!! (NJ, not Greece)
    Class : 2011
    5000m XC Time : 22:42
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by baby got track on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:58 pm

    1 bowl of kashi cereal
    1 non-fat, low-sugar yogurt Rolling Eyes
    half of a pb&j sandwich at xc camp
    fiber one bar
    100 calorie bag of pretzels
    grilled cheese on an onion roll

    and I haven't eaten dinner yet, but that will most likely be some sort of pasta Very Happy
    avatar
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 3586
    Age : 25
    Location : OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mile Time : wat goes here again?
    Class : Sophmore
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by futureNIKErunner on Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:09 pm

    bowl of frosted mini wheats
    2 pieces of pb toast
    1 apple

    i still got supper
    avatar
    baby got track
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 2255
    Location : SPARTAAAA!!!!! (NJ, not Greece)
    Class : 2011
    5000m XC Time : 22:42
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by baby got track on Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:00 pm

    baby got track wrote:1 bowl of kashi cereal
    1 non-fat, low-sugar yogurt Rolling Eyes
    half of a pb&j sandwich at xc camp
    fiber one bar
    100 calorie bag of pretzels
    grilled cheese on an onion roll

    and I haven't eaten dinner yet, but that will most likely be some sort of pasta Very Happy
    update: I just had ice cream lol
    avatar
    whenhen
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 1596
    Age : 24
    Location : OC, CA
    Mile Time : I'm a rebel. I put text in here
    Class : 2012
    Half-Marathon Time : 1:46 PR; 2:00 range normal
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by whenhen on Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:04 pm

    baby got track wrote:
    baby got track wrote:1 bowl of kashi cereal
    1 non-fat, low-sugar yogurt Rolling Eyes
    half of a pb&j sandwich at xc camp
    fiber one bar
    100 calorie bag of pretzels
    grilled cheese on an onion roll

    and I haven't eaten dinner yet, but that will most likely be some sort of pasta Very Happy
    update: I just had ice cream lol

    what kind of ice cream?
    avatar
    baby got track
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 2255
    Location : SPARTAAAA!!!!! (NJ, not Greece)
    Class : 2011
    5000m XC Time : 22:42
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by baby got track on Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:06 pm

    whenhen wrote:
    baby got track wrote:
    baby got track wrote:1 bowl of kashi cereal
    1 non-fat, low-sugar yogurt Rolling Eyes
    half of a pb&j sandwich at xc camp
    fiber one bar
    100 calorie bag of pretzels
    grilled cheese on an onion roll

    and I haven't eaten dinner yet, but that will most likely be some sort of pasta Very Happy
    update: I just had ice cream lol

    what kind of ice cream?
    vanilla
    avatar
    BA_Sadie.
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 2589
    Age : 25
    Location : Woo-Town--Good Old Ohio.
    Mile Time : 5:54
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by BA_Sadie. on Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:33 pm

    boringggggggggggg
    avatar
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 4924
    Age : 25
    Location : New York
    Mile Time : 4:52
    Class : Sophomore
    800m Time : 2:10
    5000m XC Time : 17:29
    1000m Time : 2:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by FinishingKick on Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:47 pm

    AudienceOfOne wrote:
    FinishingKick wrote:2 bowls of oatmeal
    1 Raspberry Nutri-Grain Bar
    1 Bowl of Grape Nuts
    2 Peanut Butter Zone Bars
    lol @ oatmeal
    I eat it everyday. They're huge bowls too so I end up getting about 2 cups of water from it. Shocked
    avatar
    xotrackkgirl
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 1064
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by xotrackkgirl on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:00 pm

    oatmeal squares with 1%
    strawberry frosted mini wheaties with 1%
    bluberries

    salad with cucumbers, carrots, and fat free italian
    turkey and cheese on 2 pc. whole wheat bread

    lots of powerade blue

    cinnamon rasin bagel toasted with cream cheese
    1/2 banana, bluberries

    glass of 1% milk
    3 fig newton cookies
    avatar
    futureNIKErunner
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 3586
    Age : 25
    Location : OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mile Time : wat goes here again?
    Class : Sophmore
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by futureNIKErunner on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:01 pm

    FinishingKick wrote:
    AudienceOfOne wrote:
    FinishingKick wrote:2 bowls of oatmeal
    1 Raspberry Nutri-Grain Bar
    1 Bowl of Grape Nuts
    2 Peanut Butter Zone Bars
    lol @ oatmeal
    I eat it everyday. They're huge bowls too so I end up getting about 2 cups of water from it. Shocked

    oatmeal is awesome
    avatar
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 4924
    Age : 25
    Location : New York
    Mile Time : 4:52
    Class : Sophomore
    800m Time : 2:10
    5000m XC Time : 17:29
    1000m Time : 2:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by FinishingKick on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:28 pm

    futureNIKErunner wrote:
    FinishingKick wrote:
    AudienceOfOne wrote:
    FinishingKick wrote:2 bowls of oatmeal
    1 Raspberry Nutri-Grain Bar
    1 Bowl of Grape Nuts
    2 Peanut Butter Zone Bars
    lol @ oatmeal
    I eat it everyday. They're huge bowls too so I end up getting about 2 cups of water from it. Shocked

    oatmeal is awesome
    Thank you, that's your best only good post out of all 3000+

    ButterySmoothStride
    Pro
    Pro

    Number of posts : 470
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by ButterySmoothStride on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:32 pm

    Bowl of Honey bunches of oats - 300 calories
    orange juice - 100

    peanuts - 170
    kashi veggie pizza - 750
    v8 fusion 100

    2 nectarines - 150 calories
    tea biscuit(basically cake) - 200 calories

    take 5 candy bar(not just sugar...it's pretzels peanuts chocolate etc) - 200

    so I'm at around 2000 calories. wow, first time i've counted calories in a while. haven't had dinner yet either

    edit: ate dinner. 450 calorie chicken wrap with tomato/lettuce/hummus, was very bland but healthy. ate a big cup of pineapple- 170 cals. about to eat 300 calories worth of ice cream. total daily calories 2920.


    Last edited by RawBeginner on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    ND XC 23
    All-Pro
    All-Pro

    Number of posts : 587
    Location : US of A
    Mile Time : i like to do stuff
    Class : funny
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by ND XC 23 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:56 pm

    ND XC 23 wrote:B-2 bowls of cereal (kashi heart to heart) yumm (w/ 1%)

    L-yogurt with blueberries and granola
    pb&j
    ice cream


    S-starbucks vivano protein smoothie thing (chocolate banana)..delicious!!!

    D-grilled chicken, asparagus, bread, rice...whatever else mom makes
    avatar
    xotrackkgirl
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 1064
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by xotrackkgirl on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:28 pm

    RB- just wondering, how many slices of pizza is 750 cals?
    avatar
    whenhen
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 1596
    Age : 24
    Location : OC, CA
    Mile Time : I'm a rebel. I put text in here
    Class : 2012
    Half-Marathon Time : 1:46 PR; 2:00 range normal
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by whenhen on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:43 pm

    xotrackkgirl wrote:RB- just wondering, how many slices of pizza is 750 cals?
    Thin crust Pizza calories
    according to dietbites.com
    Veggie Pizza,
    215 calories per slice


    About 3.5 slices. Impressive

    ButterySmoothStride
    Pro
    Pro

    Number of posts : 470
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by ButterySmoothStride on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:19 pm

    xotrackkgirl wrote:RB- just wondering, how many slices of pizza is 750 cals?

    it was a frozen pizza, supposedly 3 servings of 250 cals. i finished the pizza. but it was a thin healthy kind of pizza. if you get a deep dish pizza with extra cheese from a local pizzeria, it could be 3000+ calories.
    avatar
    alex-likes-running
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

    Number of posts : 3475
    Age : 26
    Location : HK
    Class : 2010
    800m Time : 2:28
    5000m XC Time : 20:36
    Half-Marathon Time : 1:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by alex-likes-running on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:04 pm

    i had a hotdog for lunch, and a power sized jamba juice Smile

    avatar
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 4924
    Age : 25
    Location : New York
    Mile Time : 4:52
    Class : Sophomore
    800m Time : 2:10
    5000m XC Time : 17:29
    1000m Time : 2:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by FinishingKick on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:07 am

    whenhen wrote:
    xotrackkgirl wrote:RB- just wondering, how many slices of pizza is 750 cals?
    Thin crust Pizza calories
    according to dietbites.com
    Veggie Pizza,
    215 calories per slice


    About 3.5 slices. Impressive
    What's impressive about 3.5 slices?

    ButterySmoothStride
    Pro
    Pro

    Number of posts : 470
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by ButterySmoothStride on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:39 am

    Finishing-Kick wrote:
    whenhen wrote:
    xotrackkgirl wrote:RB- just wondering, how many slices of pizza is 750 cals?
    Thin crust Pizza calories
    according to dietbites.com
    Veggie Pizza,
    215 calories per slice


    About 3.5 slices. Impressive
    What's impressive about 3.5 slices?

    don't take away from my accomplishment FK. it was the first time in a while that i ate a whole pizza. Smile
    avatar
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 4924
    Age : 25
    Location : New York
    Mile Time : 4:52
    Class : Sophomore
    800m Time : 2:10
    5000m XC Time : 17:29
    1000m Time : 2:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by FinishingKick on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:41 am

    How many inches was it?

    ButterySmoothStride
    Pro
    Pro

    Number of posts : 470
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by ButterySmoothStride on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am

    FinishingKick wrote:How many inches was it?

    10 inches in diameter or so....this is a pic i found of it on google lol

    avatar
    FinishingKick
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 4924
    Age : 25
    Location : New York
    Mile Time : 4:52
    Class : Sophomore
    800m Time : 2:10
    5000m XC Time : 17:29
    1000m Time : 2:50
    Registration date : 2008-05-22

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by FinishingKick on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:09 am

    That's a load of cheese. I just ate two tortilla pizzas (burrito sized tortillas with pasta sauce and a sprinkling of cheese). They've only got around 225 calories each. I also had a cup of cranberry lime seltzer water mixed with raspberry cranberry juice lol. Normally it's supposed to be seltzer and cranberry juice but we didn't have any normal stuff. Razz
    avatar
    xotrackkgirl
    Elite
    Elite

    Number of posts : 1064
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by xotrackkgirl on Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:35 pm

    hmm. today

    parfait- cherry yogurt, blueberries, 1/2 banana, frosted cheerios
    salad with cucumbers, carrots, and mixed cheese with fat free french
    turkey and cheese on toasted whole wheat bread

    powerade

    pasta with shrimp and olive oil
    8 mini bread pieces with fresh brushetta

    and more latter. probably milk and cookies.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Food Dailies

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:53 am